Recent content by Old56

1. O

Dover@Phila

Is there a minimum amount of post we need to post pre Friday night To comment on a game? I was unaware of this rule. 🙄
  2. O

Dover@Phila

But John Hay was a powerhouse? 🤣
  3. O

Dover@Phila

🤣
  4. O

Dover@Phila

What’s his fault? 🤣🤣🤣
  5. O

Columbus Teachers Strike

Get that silver spoon out of your mouth. it’s amazing your parents, grandparents, great grandparents, great great grandparents were able to get an education Without AC. ?
  6. O

PAC 2022

I don’t think so.
  7. O

Ohio Cardinal Conference

Don’t believe what Dover people say ?
  8. O

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

I watched it online. incredible game!
  9. O

Told ya
  10. O

I doubt Howland holds south to 24. South averaging 40 per game. Least amount they’ve scored is 28.
  11. O

Indian Valley @ Sandy Valley

Braves big
  12. O

New Philadelphia to join the Ohio Cardinal Conference

This is Cambridges first year in the new league. Cambridge didn’t play Zanesville in 2018 or 2019 (Zanesville joined new league in 20/21) Cambridge didn’t play either NP or Dover in 2019 Cambridge refused to schedule middle school games all the time over the years.
  13. O

Haha they backed out of contracts way before that. Not just varsity either. They were not the only ones. ECOL sucked by not making teams play at all levels.
  14. O

Steuebenville big Red Vs New philly

It had more to do with the new school levy failing 70%-30% and his new job has a brand new school and it pays much, much more. The average coaching career at NP is 3-4 years. He was there for 18 And was the winningest coach in school history.
  15. O

The ECOL was a 5 team league and Cambridge backed out of many contracts. Marietta and Warren refused to play MS football. NP MS has gone to Medina, Granville and Big red just to name a few. Varsity has had to go to Struthers, Ravenna, columbus st Charles etc. Travel in the OCC will be nothing...