Recent content by OHIOVSTW419

1. O

2024 Northern Buckeye Conference

Any thoughts on the NBC possibly expanding. Can’t help but wonder, considering recent moves and talk with the 3 NWOAL schools, and Liberty Benton’s situation. Competition based: Delta Evergreen Fostoria Lake Ottawa Hills Rossford Swanton Eastwood Genoa LB Maumee Oak Harbor Otsego Port Clinton...
  2. O

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

Eastwood lost to Wauseon, who was beaten by 3 scores by Archbold, I don’t see it as a coin flip. Archbold is at minimum 2 scores better than Eastwood Genoa PH would be a coin flip Lake not beating any team from either league, other than teams nicknamed Bulldogs. The NWOAL imo, year in year...
  3. O

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Rossford has the most titles in basketball of any school in the conference (5). In those seasons they won 65 of their 70 league games.
  4. O

I’d say it was a combination of the regular season results and the fact that Perrysburg has been to 1 (?) sweet 16 under their coach. Compared to NLL titles it’s something to think about. Pretty sure they’ve won 10 league titles in his time. Kind of surprising it was the first District title for...
  5. O

Perrysburg lost to both teams in the D2 District Final a year ago, at home. Maybe D3
  6. O

Northwest Ohio Realignment

I don’t see Elmwood coming back to a conference where they’re competing with D3 in football schools. Only way they’re coming back in my opinion is if 12+ teams is in the works for the NBC. Eastwood Genoa Lake LB Maumee Oak Harbor Otsego Rossford Elmwood Fostoria Gibsonburg Lakota Northwood...
  7. O

It’s going to be hilarious when another new username pops up after Otsego beats Genoa next week
  8. O

Unless the trailing team agrees to it, running clock doesn’t start until 2nd half
  9. O

Toledo Area Athletic Conference (TAAC) 23-24

I thought taking bath salts was a thing of the past.
  10. O

2023 NWOAL

Very good points, most of which I could agree with. And to foreshadow my “opinion” I am a certified high school official. Definitely was officiated correctly. The one thing I will say, and I’m unsure of the chronological order of the clips I was sent, but it wasn’t the only case of unnecessary...
  11. O

Probably team dependent but Donnell from Eastwood has a chance to put up some numbers. Seems like he will put up numbers through the air and is one of their top runners as well. Had over 100 running and threw 5 touchdowns last week, 250+ in the air.
  12. O

Issue is strength of opposition. Eastwood and Lake put up points on bad teams week 2. Otsego would be 2-0 more than likely if they played Eastwoods or Lakes schedule in my opinion. They’ve scored 50 points through 2 weeks. Problem is they faced probably the best RB room they’ll see all year in...
  13. O

I’m personally holding off on my opinion of them. Doesn’t look promising for them this Friday but they only gave up 9 points LC last season, but were shutout. Anything can happen. If they can stay the course, week 4 and 5 can rebound against Rossford and Fostoria before hosting Genoa. I don’t...
  14. O

Spot on. I think we find out something about OH, Eastwood and Lake this week I think a team that can grind it out and play physical has an advantage. The Flyers strength in numbers is on the outside IMO. I’d be lying if I said I knew anything about Delta, but if history serves me correct...
  15. O

Might have been the worst Northwood team I’ve seen in 20+ years. Much improved with the procedure stuff this week for Lake and sophomore QB made some things happen with Sr. starter out. Did pretty much whatever it wanted to on the ground. If they continue to improve up front, they definitely...