OCEagle's latest activity

• O
    Not that I know of. What he did was win a national championship (actually 3) in wrestling and also won a national Golden Gloves...
  • O
    OCEagle replied to the thread Good luck Team Ohio.
    Yikes! Didn't know that. I don't know the situation, but it still seems weird to me to be in HS all the way up to your 20th...
  • O
    Still love the comment he (allegedly) made when he was a junior at Monroeville and said "I'm ranked 1st in the country, but I'm only the...
  • O
    Is Darmstadt coming back to wrestle for Cornell in 2021-22? Or does he even have that option? Would have 4 years in at Cornell and I...
  • O
    Anybody know what Hodge did as an athlete involving a national championship that had never been done before and hasn't been done since...
  • O
    So Ginter will be 19 when he graduates HS? - or were you referring to him not being able to make the 14U cut-off? Thanks for the info...
  • O
    Is Wynton Denkins from Perrysburg? If so, it doesn't look like he wrestled in the state tourney for P'burg. I know there were a...
  • O
    OCEagle replied to the thread Logan, Bo and the Buckeyes.
    I take it the Buckeyes weren't able to convince Cael Sanderson to take an assistant coaching position. He's on the way down with Iowa...
  • O
    Will attendance be allowed? Does proof of full vaccination get you a "shot" at attending?
  • O
    OCEagle replied to the thread Vision Quest.
    I forgot about that in the movie. Did you notice "Crazy Glue" was trying to "tap out"? He was about to go unconscious. Saw a number...
  • O
    Won't be long before Clay will be in the same league as P'burg - which could make for some interesting league championship tournaments...
  • O
    OCEagle replied to the thread Coaching changes.
    That's a tough hit for the Delta wrestling program and I hate to see that. Hopefully they have some strong candidates to step in. I...
  • O
    Found another wrestling "movie/documentary" while doing a search on Prime Video. It's called "Junkyard Dogs" and is about an elite...
  • O
    Here's a link to Takedowns and Falls that I just found for free streaming. Never heard of it until I read through this thread...
  • O
    OCEagle replied to the thread 2021 OLYMPIC TEAM TRIALS.
    This is a lot different than was first reported to be a couple pounds overweight. If he got there at 7:20-something, why didn't he head...