4. M

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Session two about to go .... .
  5. M

OJ Simpson

With OJ Simpson
  6. M

Olympic trials 2 extra tickets - April 19-20

I have two extra tickets. Four sessions - two Friday and two Saturday. $400 total or $100 each session (if you just want to go one day) or whatever seems fair to you. Seats are good - Sec 119, row F
  7. M

Bassett just teched former NCAA champ Ashnault

here is a nice video replay of the Bassett match
  8. M

Boro Class Rankings

What a stupid comment. 150 D1 2023 Harney Eaton Denkins Kleinberg Some pretty good dudes to me. 150 D1 2024 Harney Deericks Ginter Geckler (MPerry) Wood (Perry) Eaton Woodcock Why bag on anyone that places at state? Hard work is hard work. Your comments we’re some of the worst ohio weights...
  9. M

NHSCA this weekend !!

Could you please post OHSAA HS div, what school, did they place and what place at the state tournament, rankings borofan and dubstat (Ohio and national rankings as well) and your projections for this tournament?
  10. M

High school State title talk!

I don't say that. You have to learn to ignore stuff like that. There are different divisions for a reason. Its like NCAA D1, D2, D3 and NAIA. All have a place and all are great accomplishments. No need to hate.
  11. M

High school State title talk!

No idea what you are saying, or trying to say? D1 has the most depth and hardest to win. All three div hav great top end talent.
  12. M

Ohio State at NCAAs

Good job Feldman. Schultz is a dic. Feldman takes 5th.