Recent content by member1

1. M

Paul McMillan IV

Here is some information below for anyone that thinks it is just about basketball. Great job Mr. and Mrs. McMillian. You should be applauded because you put academics first. The "circus" that comes with you?? Where can I get tickets, because we all need a little help raising great kids in...
  2. M

Jonathan Powell to Centerville?

Some schools get investigated, some schools get front page articles. Hey I guess it's the world we live in today.
  3. M

Buying Tickets at the Door

It's is not a state requirement but a lot of district Treasurers are very big on the online thing because it totally eliminates the exchanges of cash. This removes the ability for someone to steal which unfortunately is a common place in schools. Most of the time when the money comes up...
  4. M

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Wow. This thread went left. As a fan of Trotwood. It was clearly stated by me at least that this was a young Trotwood team and they were not quite ready for this type of game. They are too young. now I did not think it was going to be this bad but it was and it's a big win. But I would...
  5. M

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

You can't reference last year at all. C'mon man. No off season, no preseason and started football week six. That was a disaster waiting to happen. Was on the verge of being dangerous. If Trotwood had more of a normal year last year that Alter game would have looked a whole lot different...
  6. M

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Trotwood did not give up that many points to Fairmont, Lasalle or Winton Woods and other than the Fairmont game which was like game 2 or 3, the games were not over until Quarter 4. I hope Bellbrook is not thinking this is an easy one. That could be a huge mistake. Youth is what is hindering...
  7. M

Trotwood @ Bellbrook

Trotwood is extremely young with most of both sides of the ball starting sophomores. I think at one time 17 of the 22 were on the field. Not to mention the first full year of football for most of them due to the Covid-19 situation Trotwood had last year (started the season 6 weeks in)...
  8. M

Springfield vs Trotwood

Princeton vs. Springfield would have been a good one. Man wish that could of happened?
  9. M

Springfield vs Trotwood

Your political and your stereo typical veiws are infused in your post. Most of the students on welfare are hiding in your district. Smh. Look at the data. Most districts are doing what they think is safe for students. You have no clue what goes on in a place like Trotwood or DPS. Stop...
  10. M

Springfield vs Trotwood

Ridiculous. A canceled football game leads you to speak this foolishness. You have no clue, most of these kids lives help them prepare.
  11. M

Springfield vs Trotwood

Sad at this point anyone would even think this. All these Covid cases all this quarantine but some think folks are being intentional to cancel a dang football game. Jeff Graham is not scared to play anyone anywhere good team or bad. He is just worried about having enough kids to play each...
  12. M

Trotwood Madison @ Fairmont, Week 2

I think the Trotwood-Defense is too good to give up 35. They only really gave up 7 to Winton Woods and that was on a flukey missed tackle in the middle of the field. Everything else was punt snaps football follies!! But that's football, so that other 11 WW scored counts. If Twood can...
  13. M

Trotwood Madison @ Fairmont, Week 2

Those undersized dudes were part of the game plan vs. the spread and Winton Woods. There will be some beef on the line Friday night. They have to vs. the Firebird "Single Wing". The front will look different. More beef up front, fast dudes standing up trying to flow to the ball. Trotwood's...
  14. M

Week 2 Winton Woods v Lasalle

Wow. You must not know the pedigree of Trotwood kids and coaching staffs. They not scared of anybody, including LaSalle. Whether they win or take a butt kicking they will be there to play. On another note. Winton Woods offensively was as bad as Trotwood looked on offense. 90 total yards...