Recent content by MassillonMike

1. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

There has to be. 2 of the games (in Oregon & against the Canadians) won’t count towards the 8 games needed to qualify for the playoffs so if there is no week 8 game, the Tigers would have only played 7 games. Or at least that’s what I was told lol
  2. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Buddy, make your first experience a Massillon McK game in Massillon. It’s a ton of fun.
  3. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Unless we have a week 8 game lined up we currently only have 9 games scheduled so minus those 2 we’d only have 7 games that count. We must have an actual school lined up for week 8 bcuz they aren’t dumb enough to only schedule 7 games that count towards qualifying for the playoffs.
  4. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

So theoretically if the Tigers (or anyone) schedule 8 games and a team cancels for some reason we are disqualified from the playoffs? That would be something…
  5. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Is the minimum to make the playoffs 8 games or am I nuts and made that up in my head?
  6. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

I saw above McConnell and Jadyn Williams will be the OLBs. Safe to say Logan Allman will fill one of the ILB sports? Curious who may be the other.
  7. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

I was told by someone we’re playing a Canadian team this year if anyone can confirm? It’s not the usual Canadian team we’d score 80 points on but that football north team who strictly plays American football and are usually pretty decent.
  8. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Lmao well done.
  9. M

Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

Not a thing wrong with that. He’s being honest.
  10. M

Would anyone step up to D1

I’d like Massillon to go back to D1 just for the opportunity to beat McK twice in a year. Granted there’s always the chance of them beating us 2x also which would be awful lol
  11. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Peter Gabriel called and said there should be a sledgehammer on em!
  12. M

Canton McKinley football program

“Trash homegrowns” is such a wonderful thing to say about kids. Shows what kind of a person you are. You must be proud of yourself. Be better. Anywho, Pups got themselves quite the non-conference schedule. Should help them for sure.
  13. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

People like that just have sad and pathetic lives. You almost feel bad for them but they never try to better themselves so you just end up laughing at how pathetic they are. Lots of those types on here too.
  14. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Wouldn’t mind seeing some Texas team coming up here.
  15. M

2024 Massillon Tigers

Saban and Belichick are available…