Recent content by Maple_City_Fan

1. M

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Remember, DJT new name to the ilk is Ohen. Because they'll continue to be O and...
  2. M

Canton McKinley at Mentor (Who's going to wi this one ???)

I picked 7-14 range
  3. M

Avon Lake Shoremen 2022 Football Preview

Have their QB throw it up, and allow the Receivers go for the jumpball, Ha!
  4. M

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Sincerely, Rocky III Actually, although I think Moeller wins, should be a great game
  5. M

Cleveland. Com top Ohio QBs 2022

what impressed me about Spencer was how poised he showed. Certainly a great QB
  6. M

Gant, the one who was quoted once opining he thought 3rd and 32 was a "running down", Ha!
  7. M

D3 Region 10

I'm not sure any could win with that group; MacFarland didn't. He had a talented 2016 and 17 squads and went a combined 9-11 Any better? Slightly. I predict 3-7
  8. M

D7 R25 2022

Coach started 16-34 in 5 years. I'm glad community/school district showed enough patience to let him see things through
  9. M

Montgomery from Findlay is missing as well. Could be a Class bias as he's just a Sophomore
  10. M

that's not what he indicated. He flirted with a bias of sorts.
  11. M

The QBs listed are from all corners of the State including Holmes who is in NW Ohio. I've seen Holmes. He's electric
  12. M

Shelby attempting to get Kenny Chesney for final game at Skiles Field

I've never resided in Richland County. But, I'm rooting for Whippets. I have NOL roots going back to Bellevue and Norwalk. I know off topic, and speaking of Bellevue, I'm seriously entertaining that game at new Stadium, Week 3
  13. M

Norwalk Truckers 2022 Football Preview

I may sound petty but Fox' record at NHS is 25-20 2018 10-4 2019 9-3 2020 5-4 2021 1-9
  14. M

Yappi Sports Wiki - All-Time Season Records, Head Coaches, Playoff Seasons

why has Bellevue Football been solid all these years? 3 Head Coaches in 70 years. Stability is key