Recent content by Make a Play

1. M

Frequent travels have yet to take Biden to Ohio town beleaguered by toxic spill

But we don't have a confident, competent leader as POTUS.
  2. M

The True BLM

Sounds right and just to me. Action, reaction. Don't shoot at innocent people, won't have to deal with all that negotiating and getting shot and killed stuff. I'd like to believe that all these scumbags would stop their criminal behavior knowing that police will smoke them, but wishful...
  3. M

It is now racist and traumatic to…

Ok smartest guy in the room, tell me how police enforcement should go about the "when" to search? Is having the answers/solutions to every question/problem rewarding or a burden?
  4. M

It is now racist and traumatic to…

Good grief - the police forces are doomed. This is a perfect example. If they pull over the bus, don't search, and something awful was happening on this trip(transporting fentanyl, sex workers, guns, etc), then the cops didn't do their job. If they search the bus, find nothing, and send them...
  5. M

Federal Judge Strikes Down Biden Travel Mask Mandate

The gift that keeps on giving!
  6. M

Mitch McConnell calls Biden's speech 'incoherent' and 'beneath his office'

Unfortunately, you're probably correct.
  7. M

Mitch McConnell calls Biden's speech 'incoherent' and 'beneath his office'

BIG truth. I'm 50 and remember my dad saying this when I was a kid. This is certainly one of the biggest problems with our crooked politicians on both sides.
  8. M

“Being trans has not affected my ability to do this sport and being able to continue is very rewarding.”

I don't care if it only happens once. That's one more time than it should.