Recent content by mailman112

1. M

St. Edward 2022-23

53-3. Double FF at hwy. Also, MP FF 57/65. Good start to the year. 3 good duals.
  2. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Quad at St. Ed's 12/3 will start at 11am. Bucksman is correct. I too doubt you will see the wrestlers before Powerade.
  3. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Brown and O'brien
  4. M

St. Edward 2022-23

The line up is now set for week 1. Timar, Brown, Butler, Sandefer, Brown, Bennett, Goldberg, O'brien, Peterson, Miller, Miller, ? Delsanter and Henderson.
  5. M

OSU vs Columbia/UNC

Paddy didn't wrestle because of an injury. Not believed to be his knee. If the match was on the line I believe he would have wrestled.
  6. M

Ohio State University vs Virginia Tech

Lucky guess. Enjoy the match everyone.
  7. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Correct
  8. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Blair was scheduled for 1/28 hence the ????. Haven't attended the Beast in years.
  9. M

Ryan Bennett head to:

Ryan Bennett I am humbled and proud to announce my commitment to the University of Illinois to continue my athletic and academic career! I would like to thank my family, coaches, and teammates who made this possible.
  10. M

Michigan State Open

As of today I don't think you will see Bryce wrestle. Now things change but I don't think you will see that match.
  11. M

Michigan State Open

12. M

Michigan State Open

I don't think you are going to see that match up.
  13. M

St. Edward 2022-23

Wrestle offs are 19 days away! On December 3rd you will see several new faces wrestling for the Eagles. The line up be much different come Dec 29th or Jan 7th. Some of the younger Eagles will get a chance to wrestle in December.
  14. M

First Set of Rankings for the 2022-23 Season

If St. Ed's is lucky enough to win another state title, they may do it without a state champ. The key to this team is the depth. Almost every weight is two deep. The dual will be interesting IF both team are healthy at that time. Right now Perrysburg is the slight favorite as of today.
  15. M

2022 St. Edward Football

Waugh