Recent content by MACguy2021

1. MACguy2021

Division VI - Region 24 Playoff Discussion

I also agree with this take. Anna has a great chance at making a deep run if they can get passed NE.
  2. MACguy2021

Sidney Football

Good win for the coaches and players.
  3. MACguy2021

MVL Pick Em Week 9

??‍♂️ Haha
  4. MACguy2021

MVL Pick Em Week 9

I’m glad I picked Sidney ??
  5. MACguy2021

Sidney Football

As I said. Go to a game.
  6. MACguy2021

Sidney Football

Seems like we are talking about two different things…. Flags are not thrown for a player who is cussing out his coaches on the sidelines. Please go to the Sidney Stebbins game and sit on the Sidney side. Hit me up after that. but I do agree with your point on the parents. But you’ll see first...
  7. MACguy2021

Sidney Football

From what I have been told, the player will yell and cuss out the coaches in the middle of the game. Parents are yelling and fighting. I am just not sure why they haven’t addressed it.
  8. MACguy2021

Sidney Football

Sidney football has gained a reputation of having undisciplined athletes over the last few years. Some consider the past few years as underachieving. Now with the loss to division 7 Fort Loramie. What is next for this program?
  9. MACguy2021

Ft. Loramie Football And The MAC

I honestly don’t see FL leaving the SCL…. None comes in and no one ever leaves. That league hasn’t changed since 1956
  10. MACguy2021

Ft. Loramie Football And The MAC

In other sports outside of football, the MAC is not head and shoulders above the SCL. I even thought I saw some data on Twitter last year saying that boys basketball was almost 50-50 in all time head to head matchups. SCL also has numerous state titles in basketball, volleyball, baseball, and...
  11. MACguy2021

MVL Pick Em Week 9

So no one is giving Sidney a chance lol
  12. MACguy2021

SCL Basketball 2021/22

Very nice summary
  13. MACguy2021

2021 Miami Valley League

Wow. Sidney with 23!!!
  14. MACguy2021

SCL Basketball 2021/22

JC as in Jackson Center?