Recent content by Knightnight

1. K

Who wins D2?

Awwww here come the excuses. Congrats to the Knights they were clearly the better team. And it showed. If you’ve watched Alter before they don’t foul. So I’d stop with the excuses
  2. K

Centerville vs St Ignatius State Final

Problem for the Elks is that most of their student body is on spring break.
  3. K

Saturday Updates 3/23 (23-24 Season)

Knights can shoot it. 1-5 everyone can shoot it. Also got depth and scoring that comes off the bench. Their length makes the zone defense tough to score on. Peaking at the right time. If you get a chance to get them out they play good team basketball very unselfish. It’s been the m-o of alter...
  4. K

Division II Final 4

We have a running clock here.
  5. K

Division II Final 4

End of 3 here knights up 62-33. People are heading for the exits here. What a beat down. Seems like the moment was a bit to big for the young Irish.
  6. K

Division II Final 4

Knights are rolling up 60-30. Sheeeesh folks.
  7. K

Division II Final 4

Sure is showing right now….
  8. K

Division II Final 4

lol end of 1 Alter 20 Ursuline 4
  9. K

Division II Final 4

Knights played at 1045 at UD 2 weeks ago. They will be fine. Go Knights!
  10. K

Who wins D4?

Probably asked already but can you watch Russia vs Richmond Heights anywhere? Are they streaming semi final games on Spectrum news 1?
  11. K

Division II Final 4

"From what I have heard Ursuline has some young guards" - quote from the original post Does Ursuline not start 2 freshmen guards? Bud when did I ever say Ursuline was inexperienced? All I stated was that Alter has a guard that has been here and that I heard Ursuline has some young guards. You...
  12. K

Schools to make state finals in Basketball and Football in the same year

Curious how often this happens? Alter could do it this year with a win Saturday.
  13. K

Division II Final 4

Experience this late in the season can be crucial. Alter is the only of these four that have been here most recently...correct me if I'm mistaken. Take whatever you want from this but their point guard has played on this stage once before. Against a team that would be this alter team and the...
  14. K

Division II Final 4

Matchups are set. Alter vs Ursuline Shelby vs Maysville
  15. K

CHL 23-24

If you watched the game, Alter didn’t foul. They had one of their best defensive efforts of the year. Don’t make excuses man come on. Sorry your team lost but as I started above. They will be back. Great learning experience for the Cowboys