Knight27's latest activity

• K
    Knight27 replied to the thread 2022 SWBL.
    Waynesville beats Brookville by 20ish
  • K
    Waynesville defeats Clinton Massie by 9 (61-52). Waynesville led throughout. Scoring went 15, 14,13,9 for top scorers. Played 9 guys...
  • K
    Waynesville will be relentless. 9 Jr and Sr who can all play, but no alpha. Teams will be in for a rock fight
  • K
    Oakwood Bellbrook Waynesville Franklin Monroe Carlisle Eaton Madison Valley View Brookville
  • K
    Waynesville scrimmaged Williamsburg and Reading. Split with Williamsburg handled Reading. Good scrimmage for Waynesville
  • K
    Knight27 replied to the thread State Finals.
    Congrats to Copley. I felt Waynesville out played them, but Copley outplayed Waynesville where it mattered the most
  • K
    Need to give credit to the entire Waynesville cross country/soccer team. A lot of girls do both. Just like last year they ran state in...
  • K
    Wow not sure how you can make that call. Other people know way more about soccer than me. I would love to hear their interpretation
  • K
    Waynesville 3-0 final
  • K
    Knight27 replied to the thread SWO Regionals.
    3-0 Waynesville final.
  • K
    Knight27 replied to the thread SWO Regionals.
    Waynesville 2-0 at half with the wind.
  • K
    Knight27 replied to the thread d5 region 20 predictions.
    That’s not quite telling the whole story. Waynesville lost on the last play of the game to Greeneview Waynesville was leading 21-0 at...
  • K
    Knight27 replied to the thread d5 region 20 predictions.
    I didn’t want to say anything about the injuries before the game but for Waynesville our best DL was out. Our best receiver had stitches...
  • K
    Knight27 replied to the thread Worst Mascots in Ohio.
    Yes nothing like merging with your arch rivals Not the Netflix show but thecmovie that came out around 2016. I believe it was called...
  • K
    I saw the 1993 team play but I did not see any of the other great teams play but I would think that Saint Ignatius team would be up there.