kingpin2010's latest activity

• K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread D7 R25 2024.
    Per the other thread, looks like McDonald picked up Clearview for week 3. Looks like a good test as Clearview knocked out Norwayne last...
  • K
    The problem is that R26 already has 33 in their region, more than R25. Obviously that could change with some being bumped up or some R26...
  • K
    I think it is much more likely than not that Dalton is D6 next year. I also think there is a good chance Danville is shifted to another...
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread Would anyone step up to D1.
    It’s on their website, Fall and Winter sports divisions will be approved at the OHSAA April BoD meeting which occurs on April 25th.
  • K
    kingpin2010 replied to the thread Would anyone step up to D1.
    Perry beat Kirtland last year pretty soundly 24-6 in the regular season.
  • K
    There's not likely enough schools switching to 8-man to really make a difference, we are talking a handful of schools at most. D7...
  • K
    It'll be interesting to see where the cutoff ends up. If it drops again to the 110 range, then the monster out in the western part of...
  • K
    Didn't see those numbers were released. Just briefly looking through the region teams, here are those that increased enrollment that may...
  • K
    He is an assistant basketball coach at McDonald.
  • K
    I think trying to find correlation between having a youth program vs. not is a fools errand. There are programs that have been elite...
  • K
    Kuntz has returned to HS coaching this year....as an assistant basketball coach