Recent content by jtigerjoe

1. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think this team if it is who I think it is, they have walloped a few good american teams.
  2. J

2024 Steubenville Big Red

Massillon has an opening for game 5
  3. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

Someone might be jumping the gun. We might want to see what comes of the 1st game.
  4. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

Never heard it was a team from Portland, just that the game was in Portland. I think Nike is headquartered in Portland. Maybe the are going to bring in DeLaSalle or another Cal team. Who knows?
  5. J

2024 D2 Early Outlook

Avon is going to be a handful this year.
  6. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

Not so, happened at least twoce befpre/
  7. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

Sat with a gentleman at a game last year who said he was Braylons dad. I think he said Brian wasw his uncle.
  8. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

We may have bitten off a little too much with this bunch. Bergen is a legit powerhouse.
  9. J

Mentor Football 2024

Would love for them to win one. They are due.
  10. J

Would anyone step up to D1

The last I saw, we were 38th. 37 schools being larger than Massillon
  11. J

Would anyone step up to D1

I see no advantage for the Tigers moving up. They already play St ED, division 1 champs. Have beaten them two ears in a row. Would be a more challenging run in the playoffs for sure. Chances of more injuries would be my concern. Tigers should stand pat and play where they are assigned. The Last...
  12. J

IF NIL money comes to Ohio HS sports, how would you regulate it?

By the way, anyone heard about a discussion of the booster club possibly selling bourbon called Rye of The Tiger. If so, what is your opinion on it? Only 120 bucks a bottle too.
  13. J

IF NIL money comes to Ohio HS sports, how would you regulate it?

100% correct. If you take pay, you don't play.The only way to stop it.
  14. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

Say what you want about Reno. He has run a great program for years. We had a chance to hire him in the day, and we could have done a hell of a lot worse. His teams are usually undersized and play hard as anyone.
  15. J

2024 Massillon Tigers

I think we are jumping the gun. We are very good division 2 team in Ohio. Mater Dei, gorman, Bosco are all super power teams. There are many really good teams we could schedule in Ohio and nearby states without scheduling these all star teams. Why not St X, Elder, Brother Rice? Makes more sense...