Recent content by John Lee Pettimore

1. John Lee Pettimore

Is GlenOak back

GlenOak got a transfer from CCC?
  2. John Lee Pettimore

Federal League 2022

Don't let the Massillon Buchtel score fool you, Buchtel is big and fast. If Hoover is struggling to find themselves like some on here say, it could be a long night.
  3. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Schedule says, thursay the 11th @ 6.
  4. John Lee Pettimore

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Deleted it? Lol....good boy.
  5. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Anyone hear how the freshmen did today?
  6. John Lee Pettimore

Canton McKinley at Mentor (Who's going to wi this one ???)

Seriously....why wouldn't you be looking hard at Week 1 when you're playing a team that beat you by 42 points last year?
  7. John Lee Pettimore

Understood, however last year's "throat stomping" of McKinley proved to be a mirage. Good luck to Mentor this year.
  8. John Lee Pettimore

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Already got two Massillon related threads closed in the last three weeks, going for the hat trick I see. Good luck.
  9. John Lee Pettimore

I agree with my2sense here. Mentor throat stomped McKinley last year and they weren't their normal selves. Another throat stomping in week one this year doesn't prove anything.
  10. John Lee Pettimore

This from the guy who got the "How many games will Massillon win" thread closed.
  11. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Not sure what's with the eye roll, what did I say that you disagree with? I mean last year we rushed for almost 3000 yards and averaged 5.6 ypc (done mostly without our starting RB) and we return 2 regular starters (Snodgrass and Mercurio) and 2 who started at times but played a lot (Moore and...
  12. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Kinda gotta wonder if Nate will let them work as a unit and get some cohesiveness or if he'll continue to sub liberally.
  13. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Not sure what all this Oline talk is about, I even have a Perry troll who messages me, (although....he also thinks averaging 5 yards a carry isn't, "moving the ball on the ground.") Lol, some people just aren't that smart. Anyway, is this the best line we've ever had? Nope, can they be good...
  14. John Lee Pettimore

Mckinley comes into the game with one less distraction than they had at this time last year. Did that distraction contribute to the 42 point loss? I'll say Mentor 38 McKinley 21.
  15. John Lee Pettimore

2022 Massillon Football

Everyone just R-E-L-A-X....take a deep breath....count to 10....