Recent content by @joemariocampo

1. @joemariocampo

2022 SWOWCA Coaches Classic

Don't forget about dictating the food menu too.
  2. @joemariocampo

Fall duals @ Middletown -- October 9th

No brackets, no bout sheets. I have nothing to offer outside a thumbs up to area coaches for getting kids some mat time. I'll have the same reply after the spring duals in April 😁
  3. @joemariocampo

Thank you to all coaches and wrestlers who came out today. 10 teams 4 rounds Done before 1p.
  4. @joemariocampo

Looking for business owners

Final push. We have just 5 weight class sponsors to fill. If interested, please email me to request a packet to review. Thank you.
  5. @joemariocampo

Thank you for those who are forwarding this information. Several businesses have committed.
  6. @joemariocampo

For business owners: Please contact me via email to receive an information packet in regards to becoming an event sponsor for the 2022 SWOWCA Coaches Classic in December. Several benefits are being offered in return as your sponsorship assists in the operation of the event and contributes to...
  7. @joemariocampo

Looking for a coach to hire

Middletown High School (SW) is looking to add to the coaching staff. If you are interested, please contact me for more details. Thanks! Joe Campolongo Head Coach / Asst. AD Middletown High School jcampolongo@middletowncityschools.com
  8. @joemariocampo

8 spots available See attached document for more information. Spots will fill fast. Email to enter: jcamplongo@middletowncityschools.com
  9. @joemariocampo

Need JV event -- Jan 14th

Middletown is looking to add an event on Saturday, January 14th. Must travel (can't host) Looking for a multi-match format (tri, quad, tournament). Contact me if you have openings. jcampolongo@middletowncityschools.com
  10. @joemariocampo

SPG Wrestling Coach Steps Down

Graham BOE had their latest meeting on July 26th which was the same day Graham Athletics tweeted Knott as the new HC. You won't find the minutes from the July 26th meeting posted on the school website for another couple weeks. The previous poster is posting minutes from a BOE meeting that...
  11. @joemariocampo

OHSAA Girls Wrestling: Welcome to the Schott

Not much different than how the state football championships are operated on consecutive days with their own admission pricing. In the example, your admission for D1/G event doesn't also get you in for the D2/3 event. Just like the tickets given out for participants and coaches in the Thur/Fri...
  12. @joemariocampo

After thinking about it, you would never have to break down or move mats if using 8 for just 2 divisions. If you set up 2 rows of 3 with an "endcap" mat on each side, you could hold all placement matches for both divisions simultaneously with 7th place matches on endcaps and your traditional...
  13. @joemariocampo

I like an option that may/may not have been entertained ---- Add a 4th day (Thursday) and hold two, 2-day events with (example) Girls & D3 on Thurs/Fri and D2 & D1 on Sat/Sun. Personally, I like this option as it has potential (over the long haul) to cross off several negatives from the...
  14. @joemariocampo

Information regarding the host school is below --- CLICK TO VIEW
  15. @joemariocampo

Tournament application is below. CLICK TO APPLY