Recent content by Jet19

1. J

Ohio Heritage Conference 2023

West Jefferson who? 😂😬😁
  2. J

Jets need to get a lead and stop the pass. If we get behind and try to play catch-up with West Jefferson it's over.
  3. J

Not to beat a dead horse that I get on a soapbox about....but the Jets have to stop West Jefferson through the air. Same for Cedarville. Good night for football in Ohio!
  4. J

I don't think they will. Lol. Looking like Arcanum week 11 for WLS.
  5. J

Week 10 West Jefferson Rough Riders over the Northeastern Jets 23-16 West Liberty Salem Tigers over the Fairbanks Panthers 42-6 Mechanicsburg Indians over the Triad Cardinals 34-7 Greeneview Rams over the Cedarville Indians 28-24 Southeastern Trojans over the Greenon Knights 44-0...
  6. J

Northeastern must have gotten West Jefferson refs tonight. That onside kick was good
  7. J

I did no such thing. Refs gave Burg the game. That onside kick was good 👍
  8. J

Is this fact or myth? 😂
  9. J

I'll be honest I thought WLS was going to roll Burg. I watched it on YouTube and listened to the Bellefontaine vs Urbana game.
  10. J

Not necessarily. We had kids quit that were good in junior high that wanted to focus on other sports in highschool. One actually got a scholarship in a different interscholastic sport.
  11. J

Week 9. Need to add up everyone's picks. Lost track of mine. The Northeastern Jets over the Mechanicsburg Indians in overtime 28-26 The West Jefferson Rough Riders over the Fairbanks Panthers 29-6 The West Liberty Salem Tigers over the Triad Cardinals. 46-17 The Greeneview Rams over the...
  12. J

I dunno. Cedarville and Northeastern might have something to say about that.
  13. J

Northeastern 13 Fairbanks 0 4th quarter
  14. J

West Liberty Salem 19 Mechanicsburg 13 Looks like it is over
  15. J

Really good game going on between WLS and Burg. Lil chippy all night.