Recent content by JElder

1. J

Cincinnati Job Openings

Fact: They were very young Fact: they have some talent. None of what I said could possibly be construed as being a Seton homer or acting like I know anything other than those generalized statements. Only a crazy person such as yourself would jump to those conclusions Good job trying to ruin...
  2. J

Cincinnati Job Openings

When did I say anything about Seton? I also know very little about their program or where it stands. I had no idea they cut Jrs this year so they wouldn’t have Srs until you tagged me. Are you off your meds again?
  3. J

SWOH D1 Thread

Lots of young guys winning awards this year. Next season looks promising.
  4. J

GMC 23-24

First team to 45 wins in Middies Cville game. If Powell doesn’t get hot from 3 Middies win. I think Hamilton has a real shot vs Sycamore.
  5. J

SWOH D1 Thread

You bash officials a lot on different areas of Yappi. You are also wrong a lot of the time. I respect your opinions on basketball teams and players but you should familiarize yourself with rules. That crew tonight is working the D1 state final 4 this year. T was also warranted in that game as...
  6. J

SWOH D1 Thread

High school it can hit the glass and not be goal tending if the ball isn’t above the rim or in the cylinder. It’s a really bad rule that needs to be changed.
  7. J

2024 Basketball

Elder should be fine. Their half court D will frustrate the young West players. If Elder goes 3-13 from the line that will kill them.
  8. J

GMC 23-24

I just can’t see Mason beating Sycamoreeslecially if they don’t hit at least 10-3s. That’s a lot to ask for. East v LaSalle is the one I’m looking forward too. LaSalle has played uncharacteristically fast this season and Trey loves to get it and go. I think this game has the potential to be up...
  9. J

GMC 23-24

So Cooper state contender in KY 3 GCL schools that are very good in certain years. 6 D1 schools Mariemont who Elder and X have great relationship with coach. 16 game league OOC schedule that needs to be filled.
  10. J

GMC 23-24

Did u even read my post above filled with facts? There aren’t many games available for E to play against the GMC. I literally just posted their OOC schedules. Elder also played at FF this year. This is the last I will post about this because Trey is close to ruining another thread.
  11. J

GMC 23-24

For the 50th time the GMC and ECC only have a few open dates every year. Some of those teams are not willing to play all the GCLS schools. After a grinding schedule some teams would rather play a rivalry type game like E/OH Badin/Hamilton or step down in competition. Sycamore played LaSalle...
  12. J

GMC 23-24

I’ve been saying this for years and have no idea why they don’t. There would typically be some really good games as well.
  13. J

GMC 23-24

All of this talk about scheduling when nobody has any idea other than ADs as to why teams are playing other teams. Elder wrestles and plays baseball or soccer against some of those schools so there are relationships there that make scheduling easier. Same with Moe X LaSalle or GMC teams. Again...
  14. J

GMC 23-24

Moe also schedule somes of those games with the intention of getting subs who rarely play minutes, as so all of the GCLS teams. Filling 16 game OOC schedules isn't easy as we all know. The one thing I don't get is why they wasted their time on the Florida trip.
  15. J

GMC 23-24

Who from SWO had great schedules besides C-ville? It was basically impossible to have a tough schedule considering the parity. Moeller will be more than ready come tourney time.