Recent content by jackson03

1. J

Trouble in Columbia

This board has done a complete about face. There is more concern over a dead Russian soldier -- who is at least an adult, usually a convict or mercenary Putin didn't want -- than there is over a dead two year old in Gaza who had no idea about anything. This is religiously motivated. It's the...
  2. J

Trouble in Columbia

All of them. Every single one. Danke Mein Fuhrer! Wir mussen Gaza zerstoren!
  3. J

Trouble in Columbia

That's not the reason. Jews had been settling in Mandatory Palestine for decades before WWII. No one ever remembers this but it was a British colony. Britain promised it would be turned over to Jewish leadership and only Jewish leadership in the 1910s. The UN stepped in and said the country...
  4. J

Supreme Court News

It most certainly can. Just for the simple fact that the Supreme Court literally doesn't have the time to do it all for them. The number of denials of writ of certirorai are off the charts high.
  5. J

If Russia invades Ukraine pt 2

Yup. This is a catastrophically bad idea. You cannot sanction Russia and China to make them bend the knee, and trying to do so is having the opposite of the intended effect. This is not Iraq or Yugoslavia where you can beat them into submission easily.
  6. J

$95 billion stolen

In the words of the late great Norm MacDonald (speaking of First Lady Rodham at the time) ... Biden loves to lie.
  7. J

I'm not sure I understand the logic here. The casualties are fine so long as they're not American? No other consideration?
  8. J

Apple River Valley Stabbing...self defender convicted of murder. Bidens America

Oh no worries that's my bad. Yeah, the guy in the video I definitely think wasn't lying when he said "this isn't real."
  9. J

Apple River Valley Stabbing...self defender convicted of murder. Bidens America

Definitely unaware. Probably exacerbated by the fact that they were already acting like a stupid mob. Say it was just him and his friend instead of the larger crowd, maybe he reacts differently. I still don't discount the smartphone effect because it's like there's always someone on the other...
  10. J

Juror #11

This is a criminal trial, not a civil trial. It has to be unanimous for conviction or acquittal. Otherwise it's a mistrial and they can try again. Trump however is up on 34 felony counts. Each one has to be voted on individually. Keep in mind, this particular case is strictly about paying Stormy...
  11. J

Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

We did. They evacuated on day one of the war. You're welcome to like whatever you want.
  12. J

Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

I understand you won't acknowledge this, but Trump was awfully comfortable accelerating the Obama buildup of weapons in Ukraine. And training exercises on Ukrainian soil. And continuing the Obama drone war. And captiulating repeatedly to the military's half-baked Afghan withdrawal plans. He's...
  13. J

Israel ~ Hamas War Saga

It is very difficult to know how Trump would act during wartime as he presided over a peaceful era (drone war excluded). Support of Mike Johnson does not paint a good picture. It seems a lot more like he's just going to blame him later for two war efforts going south.
  14. J

I'm sure Olexander Scherba is a very reliable man. I'd trust him to take care of my mother.
  15. J

The Ukrainian emigre population in DC just considers it fun and games from a penthouse. It's personal for them. But for a Ukrainian living in Ukraine, not so fun.