Recent content by Irwin20

1. Irwin20

Division II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (14-1) vs Toledo Central Catholic (14-1)

Don’t want to hate on a high school kid but was the Hoban QB this clueless all season? He looked like he wanted to be somewhere else.
  2. Irwin20

Biden's planned, purposeful invasion at the border a national security threat

But Joe was there in 2008. Drove right by it. What’s the problem?
  3. Irwin20

Joe looks confused again.

Sorry Guys and gals the tweet didn’t post properly. I don’t usually participate in elder abuse but I wanted to post this tweet cause I laughed out loud. Poor Joe was very confused after the tree lighting, usual blank stare and shuffled off with the microphone.
  4. Irwin20

Joe looks confused again.

5. Irwin20

This is child abuse. How can this be permitted?

But you said this wasn’t happening.
  6. Irwin20

This is child abuse. How can this be permitted?

HHS secretary signals sex-change surgeries for minors should be covered by taxpayers: Report Story by Abigail Adcox • 1h ago
  7. Irwin20

2022 Pittsburgh Steelers

Yep
  8. Irwin20

An astonishing example of why my ancestors left Europe.

Number of arable farms in the Netherlands 2008-2021 Published by Koen van Gelder , Sep 20, 2022 In 2012, there were approximately 12,000 arable farms in the Netherlands. By 2017, this number had decreased to approximately 10,700. In 2021, the number of farms increased again slightly, to...
  9. Irwin20

Iran getting ugly

And wearing the ladies clothes in public.
  10. Irwin20

Ok, I almost said Maine. (35,385)
  11. Irwin20

2022 Pittsburgh Steelers

Thing is I don’t recall Najee running like that at Bama…or am I wrong?
  12. Irwin20

Most disappointing NFL teams this season?

and the defending SB champs.
  13. Irwin20

Wonder what the Dutch government is going to do with all these unemployed farmers? Wouldn’t this be a big hit to their GDP?Whats the upside for the people of the Netherlands? Seems suicidal to me.