Recent content by Indiandad

1. I

The Official 2021 Cincinnati Reds Thread

The Reds have been really bad at making that decision in the last decade or so which is why they constantly have been rebuilding.
  2. I

They Sure Hate Trump

That's pretty sad....
  3. I

They Sure Hate Trump

Not for everyone.
  4. I

They Sure Hate Trump

Are you vaccinated? Does that make you insane?
  5. I

They Sure Hate Trump

How many people got the vaccine or conversely did not get the vaccine based on what a politician said? Seriously, are there really 150 million Americans hanging on every word of national leadership?
  6. I

They Sure Hate Trump

There's always a choice.
  7. I

I don't think ownership has the money to add payroll which means they will need to shed payroll (Moose or SP) in order to upgrade the pen. They likely have to overpay in prospect talent to move Moose. I see Greene and Lodolo hitting their prime while this organization is rebuilding so putting...
  8. I

This team is 11-3 recently. What additions via trade would you make? What are you willing to give up to acquire? How much additional payroll is ownership willing to add? Are they better off adding by promoting minor league talent?
  9. I

Reds keep it rolling with a 10-2 victory. Vlad has been the real deal! Votto and Aquino hit 2 run bombs and the bullpen was perfect. The Reds go to 2 games over .500 and gain a game on the Cubs and Brewers as well as put a game between them and the Cards. Castillo on the mound tonight.
  10. I

This should scare all of us

Not until it all crashes hard.
  11. I

Santillan makes sense as a 2-3 inning reliever when Sonny returns. That allows Antone to pitch fewer innings but more outings.
  12. I

Greene would make sense in the pen this season. It would solve the innings issue and make the most of his 100+ mph fastball. Long term... starter.
  13. I

This team is the 3rd highest scoring team in baseball (runs per game). All the while this lineup is primarily backups.
  14. I

It might but if they go 7-3 in that span who cares.