Recent content by ILikeSports

1. I

2024 NWOAL

Base enrollment numbers for 24-25 and 25-26. Archbold - 145 Bryan - 202 Delta - 157 Evergreen - 120 Liberty Center - 140 Patrick Henry - 114 Swanton - 173 Wauseon - 235
  2. I

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Wouldn't Northwood leaving make it even less likely that Delta, Swanton, Evergreen go to the TAAC? Someone else said Swanton was invited last year and declined, so there's not much reason to think they'd go now
  3. I

Yep, that was the problem. Montpelier and other schools out that way were mentioned originally. People in Evergreen, Delta and Swanton weren't interested in leaving Wauseon and LC to travel to almost Indiana. It would probably need to be something more like Maumee and Otsego, which appears...
  4. I

I feel like maybe Delta, Evergreen, Swanton, and Ottawa Hills could get behind being in a league together. Swanton and OH were in the Maumee Valley League together in the 40s and 50s with the not yet consolidated Anthony Wayne schools. Maybe delta was too. But the problem is, who else do they...
  5. I

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Looking at MaxPreps, Northwood is 0-33 against Ottawa Hills, 0-31 against Toledo Christian, and 0-15 against Swanton since records began. This would be the year to get Swanton as they graduated all but one player from last season's team.
  6. I

NWOAL 23-24 League Title Predictions

Evergreen beat Swanton by 10 in their non-league game Friday.
  7. I

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Swanton has 8 NWOAL titles. Also had one in 2015 but before that the last was 1988. https://nwoal.org/ has the titles if you go to team champion history on the left side.
  8. I

2023 NWOAL

Not a big fan of Swanton's changes. They should be able to find schools that aren't an hour or more away. How many people are going to go to Paulding or Hicksville? Maybe they aren't longterm.
  9. I

22-23 NWOAL Title Holder Predictions

Yeah, Davey1 has them beating Bryan, Evergreen, Archbold and Wauseon.
  10. I

I feel like Wauseon is going to win the league with an almost 20 point loss on their record.
  11. I

Delta boys soccer had so many they moved up to Division II with competitive balance
  12. I

Swanton beats Genoa and Wauseon beats Rossford.
  13. I

Still Undefeated

Liberty Benton Hicksville Swanton
  14. I

I highly doubt Swanton goes anywhere without Delta and Evergreen.
  15. I

2022 Northern Lakes League

I now notice there was a winky face after the sentence. My mistake.