Recent content by IceDad34

1. I

#1 Georgia vs #4 Ohio State (Atlanta, GA)

Again- typical Hater. Enjoy watching us play in the play offs- AGAIN !!! Nice day...... done responding to your obssesion with Ohio State. Its True, Its True. Trust me....... lol Please dont send me a letter back.
  2. I

#1 Georgia vs #4 Ohio State (Atlanta, GA)

Love how your brain is so wrapped up with the Buckeyes….. it’s like you have a secret fascination for them- just admit it
  3. I

Committee is a fraud

Well Shame on them for not putting Clemson , Alabama, USC and Tennessee playing each other.
  4. I

Committee is a fraud

And your a typical Buckeye hater- again…. Crawl back in your hole.
  5. I

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Ohio State has 1 lose to the #2 team in the country who hasn’t lost yet. TCU lose to a team that has 3 loses. Ohio State is the better team that’s why they will be ranked 3rd and TCU will be 4th.
  6. I

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

What bowl is Notre Damn in?
  7. I

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Not against Notre Damn we didn’t- keep up !
  8. I

OSU Path to the Playoffs

Hmmmmm- your so smart- guess you was wrong again. Why can’t you just worry about what meaningless game Notre Damn will be in. Troll
  9. I

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Would love a rematch
  10. I

Updates: Hoban vs Toledo Central Catholic (12/1/22)

How many yards he got?
  11. I

Archbishop Hoban’s Lamar Sperling is Ohio Mr. Football

North canton and Perry representing - nice !!!
  12. I

LeBron becomes first active NBA billionaire

LeBum is one of the biggest racist out there. Was once my favorite athlete but now I can’t stand his big mouth. Trying to take the spot light off Kyrie who was FORCED to apologize or not play basketball when if it was a white player he would of been cut- I wish people would fight back on LeBums...
  13. I

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Only good thing your team has is a former Buckeye running it - 😉
  14. I

Ohio State Buckeyes 2022

Good- then crawl away and get in it- troll