1. H

Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

Crestview is d6
  2. H

Youngstown Area Coaching Changes

The name I’m hearing is Paul Cusick!!
  3. H

D7 R25 2022

I don’t think they struggled at all with VC’s athletes on defense other than one 41 yard pass play. VC only had 146 total yards. Southern moved the ball but made critical mistakes in the red zone. 5 trips for snide the 20 only one score. VC’s second score came after a bad punt snap gave them...
  4. H

D7 R25 2022

This team has been pretty damn good defensively all year. They did give up some yards to St Paul but a lot of that was on the last drive with the game out of reach ( 75 yards on the ground). They have created a lot of turn overs as well. Offensively they run the ball well. While they have gotten...
  5. H

D7 R25 2022

My sources just confirmed Canfield as well
  6. H

D7 R25 2022

I am hearing from the southern people they were told game is at Campbell
  7. H

D7 R25 2022

Salem while not ideal is also a real possibility
  8. H

D7 R25 2022

I really believe Southern wants to play St. Paul. They think they can win last year’s double overtime game was a tough loss for them. This years team is really good on defense and the offense grinds away. We’ll see but if this matchup happens give me Southern for the win
  9. H

D7 R25 2022

VC hit one slant against man coverage and scored. I don’t think southern is great but their defense is pretty good and they are physical. Don’t think they can beat the top teams in the region but they can compete in my opinion. Offensively they are slow up front so quick teams hurt them. Backs...
  10. H

Valley Christian Eagles (7-0) at Southern Indians (7-0) - EOAC Championship Game

The valley Christian-Southern game is the game of the week. Heard it from a Southern coach.
  11. H

D7 R25 2022

That has nothing to do with my post. I wasn’t saying Southern can compete with JFK. I simply asked why people think Lowellville and Western Reserve are better
  12. H

D7 R25 2022

Don’t disagree with what you are saying however I still feel Southern is leaps and bounds better than those teams
  13. H

D7 R25 2022

Curious why teams like Lowellvile, western reserve, and some others are getting more respect than Southern Local. That team won a playoff game last year then lost in double overtime to St. Paul. They only lost 2 seniors and quite frankly those 2 didn’t contribute all that much.