HubCapper's latest activity

• H
    HubCapper reacted to EaglePride0's post in the thread Hubbard 2024 with Like Like.
    Yes losing those kids will be a tough spot to replace. Though we had a decent sized freshman class, some that will fill those shoes this...
  • H
    HubCapper replied to the thread NE8 2024.
    The Hubbard Faithful and "their older generation" have moved on years ago on this rivalry. Let it go Brookfield...
  • H
    HubCapper reacted to 330Football's post in the thread NE8 2024 with Like Like.
    That’s the reason Struthers is playing east at east this year while playing Chaney at home
  • H
    Absolutely...
  • H
    Last I knew Hubbard doesn't play "charity games", even at Brookfield. It was asked a couple of years ago why Hubbard would play...
  • H
    That's probably true Spread, but Nancy would never play an away game and get "zero dollars for it" like Ohio Guy is stating about...
  • H
    That doesn't make any sense, visiting teams get part of the gate or a certain amount of money agreed to in the contract. Again, are you...
  • H
    You better check your facts again that Hubbard is going to play at Brookfield for "free". What's going to be total seating capacity for...
  • H
    See you do know more about Brookfield than me. Thank you.
  • H
    I don't know how close the game will actually be, I know absolutely nothing about Brookfield to give a prediction, apparently you do.
  • H
    How can it be a rivalry anymore when they haven't played in over 11 years? Hubbards moved on long time ago, so maybe Brookfield should...
  • H
    Word around town is Brookfield wanted this game to inaugurate their new stadium and was willing to pay some very nice money to get it...
  • H
    HubCapper reacted to McMurphy's post in the thread NE8 2024 with Like Like.
    Believe it or not, it keeps passing the inspections. I would agree it is long overdue
  • H
    HubCapper reacted to coldshoulder's post in the thread NE8 2024 with Like Like.
    It certainly appears Girard has the money, so I'm not sure why the turf replacement hasn't been done yet. Maybe this summer, or next ...
  • H
    When visiting teams refuse to play on it and would rather take the forfeit for the safety of their very own players. If Girard had the...