Hawksfan197's latest activity

• H
    Hawksfan197 replied to the thread Who wins D4?.
    I also thought with Cb numbers that if you win to much you automatically move to a different division? Like three years in a row ? I...
  • H
    From the daily record interview with mark he thinks it’s a good chance that Richmond heights will go division one. Hope that happens. It...
  • H
    I didn’t realize that they started a new contract. Maybe they will have the semifinals in Columbus? That or start an extra day early but...
  • H
    I thought this was the last year when it started the corona year I thought it was only a three year contract
  • H
    Is the districts and regionals going to be set up the same way ? We had to drive ridiculously far for the district finals and the...
  • H
    I thought that the Ohsaa was trying to move back to Columbus to the coliseum ? I sure hope it’s not Friday - Sunday I like Saturday much...
  • H
    When will the Ohsaa’s announce the location and dates for next year ? I also read in the local paper they interviewed Mark head coach of...
  • H
    Hawksfan197 replied to the thread IVC 23-24.
    Yep we had open shots but I think we had to rush too much. I don’t think Big Al would have helped that much. We should be just as good...
  • H
    Good season hawks proud of you. Something ain’t right with this Richmond heights team this is Columbus wherle all over again. Hopefully...
  • H
    I do not think it will be a 30 point blowout tomorrow I was not that impressed with Richmond heights I thought last year and the first...
  • H
    Go Hawks let’s win tomorrow and have chance for the state championship !!!!! I have a feeling we are going to have a big game we have...
  • H
    I am not sure who Hiland will play next year in the tournament since river MC and Caldwell will all be 7. I doubted we will go to Athens...
  • H
    Also Lcc beat convoy crestview only by one point the team Hiland play last year. We should have beaten them if it wasn’t for the 40 team...
  • H
    And Lcc beat Otg at home as well not away. It’s much tougher to play at otg.
  • H
    I think we can play with them I watch Lcc regional final game and there defense was week and so was Toledo Christian I did not see...