1. Hawkcaulker9

Friday Finals (9/15/23)

Hartley 46 Lima Central 13
  2. Hawkcaulker9

Friday Night Finals (9/1/23)

Bishop Hartley 21 Chaminade Julienne 7
  3. Hawkcaulker9

Game (1) Big Walnut @ Bishop Hartley 8/18/2023

Hartley scored 7 against Big Nut last year, Crager was def coach at DeSales last year and the Hawks lost 7-2.
  4. Hawkcaulker9

Austintown Fitch 2023

Rumor has it that Robinson is moving to Columbus suburb of Westerville to play for former OSU quarterback head coach Stanley Jackson at Westerville North high school. Not sure the merit but was mentioned in the comment section of an article about Jackson leading the Warriors on eleven warriors.
  5. Hawkcaulker9

Week 12: #2 Steubenville Big Red vs. #10 Columbus Bishop Hartley

Your opinion I guess, sorry I’m not going to bow down and kiss the ring and shower your team with adulation. BR won, not upset about it, excpected to take an L but the way it played out was a bit surprising. BTW the original post was to a poster from a rival league team not directed at any BR...
  6. Hawkcaulker9

Not saying they sucked at all. Down years happen and when you have the success that Hartley has had you expect success, much like Ohio State. It’s disappointing that they couldn’t close out some teams this year, the injuries. all the travel. They were young and there are bright spots to build...
  7. Hawkcaulker9

Exactly like I said. you don’t have enough data to imply BR was championship caliber offensively are they good yes. The reason for stating WH stats I think they played against a team that was better than what Hartley was this year, and they had huge numbers against them regardless of how long...
  8. Hawkcaulker9

Quoting me and referencing mean spirited, is not the case at all, you mistake my laughter. I was directing it toward TC, they were stating a Traci Lords reference would be thrown in when in fact there it was already thrown in by TC. I’m not making fun of the economic hardship created by the loss...
  9. Hawkcaulker9

Why the personal attack? Nothing wrong with my mental fortitude, Dean Martin being in a tizzy is a direct result of the arrogance some, not all BR posters show. Thinking I’m bashing BR offense The fact that my opinion on things was labeled dumb, yet he proved my point for me as did Rack...
  10. Hawkcaulker9

So me responding to a Watterson guy about the fact Steubenville didn’t have a State title worthy offense for what ever reason has all you BR guys in a tizzy. Did I say you couldn’t or wouldn't win it all? I didn’t! But in your haste and chest thumping you have both made my point. How can BR’s...
  11. Hawkcaulker9

Dumb take is you can’t read, never said Hartley was a play or two from winning. No illusions of Hartley even winning this game, stated on other thread figured BR would win by 3 TDs. Pretty close I guess. Hartley struggled all year against a tough schedule, just didn’t have the firepower to get...
  12. Hawkcaulker9

From the recap of the game, it doesn’t sound like BR offense was state title worthy at all!! A break down of Hartley D led to a 75 yard gallop, a drive that sputtered out for a field goal and one early drive for a TD. 17 points scored by the offense. 14 points scored by their defense. Not sure...
  13. Hawkcaulker9

D4 R15

Well Hartley got screwed scheduling wise, 4 teams that were supposed to reciprocate a home and home contract bailed, forcing Hartley to scramble to find replacements, they did and played 8 straight away games. They just didn’t have the horses to pull away. Three plays go different and Hartley...
  14. Hawkcaulker9

#7 New Lexington vs #10 Bishop Hartley

My parents got out to have us kids, then they moved back to take care of my grandmother