Recent content by GwocMelKiper

1. G

Division I State Championship: Springfield (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (13-1)

Great Season to the Springfield Wildcats and congratulations to St.Edwards. It was definitely a great game to watch.
  2. G

Division I State Championship: Springfield (13-1) vs. Lakewood St. Edward (13-1)

Springfield was without 3 of their starting WRs that game as well. Lost one the week before that and two during the first half of that Week 1 game.
  3. G

Don’t forget Springfield played 3/4 of their season Without 3 of their starting 4 WRs. Had a stumble against Miamiburg but that was really it. Findlay was a sloppy game for both Teams. When Springfield Offense is Clicking they are On fire. It should be a great Game! Two great teams.
  4. G

Just like last night game I believe this one will be another good one. I believe Springfield could of scored 42 on Moeller last night but a couple of bad fumbles, Missed FG and extra point held them back. They played a solid game against a solid football team. It’s time to Give Springfield Some...
  5. G

Division I State Semifinal: Archbishop Moeller (11-3) vs. Springfield (12-1)

Should be a fun but cold game. I think the Cats will win. Stop the run and eliminate the deep ball. Definitely have to take perfect angles chasing after #10 and #3. Very very fast players for Moeller. Cats Win 24-10
  6. G

The football team can’t control what fans do during or after the game. That has nothing to do with all the hard work and preparation to get to this point.
  7. G

Springfield Isn’t a Dayton School. It’s like 30-35 mins from Dayton. Moeller Basically played at home the entire playoffs. They will be ok going on the Road once.
  8. G

Either Piqua or Wayne. I thought about UD as well. I would like to see it at Wayne.
  9. G

Springfield vs marysville division 1 region 2 regional final

Well Springfield Showed The doubters tonight. That was a complete game by the Wildcats. Very impressed. Way to represent for the GWOC!! Go Cats! Win it All!
  10. G

Springfield Is pretty Damn good!!
  11. G

And I’m pretty Sure Marysville Corners are nowhere close to the Speed as Springfield Corners. #5 went All-Ohio in track as Freshman. #2 is Just as fast. I’m pretty sure Marysville Corners are not that type of fast.
  12. G

Springfield DL, LBs and Corners are better than Marysville. And I would Argue Springfield RBs are more talented but Marysville RBs obviously had more production. And I agree Neither team has a Solid TE
  13. G

Today is the day! I’m excited to hear about all the Games if I’m being honest. A lot of great football tonight.