Recent content by Go Irish 1976

1. Go Irish 1976

Massillon / Big walnut

This game should not and will not be close. Massillon wins by 3 scores at least. Big Walnut couldn't even beat Canal Winchester. Could get too ugly to air on TV
  2. Go Irish 1976

D4 R16 Alter Vs. Taft

They don't run the triple option... Everything is determined pre-snap. They run out of the Wing T but also use the air a lot. Watch the film
  3. Go Irish 1976

D4 R16 Alter Vs. Taft

I can completely agree with this take. Alter severely struggled with containing running quarterbacks all year, especially in the second half vs Trotwood. I think it will be closer than most people think but Taft should never be in doubt. Taft - 21 Alter - 7
  4. Go Irish 1976

D4 R16 Alter Vs. Taft

This matchup seems like the race between the turtle and the hare. Alter loves their slow sometimes stagnant wishbone offense while Taft relies on their D1 speed on the perimeter to take the top off the defense. Should be an interesting matchup if Alter can slow down this passing attack. Any...
  5. Go Irish 1976

MVL needs to give it up

West Carrollton as a school needs to disband. Will be better for the MVL and the state as a whole.
  6. Go Irish 1976

2022-23 GCL Co-Ed Baseball

None of us here said Alter was good. We are just pointing out the fact that Carroll may not have a team this year because they hardly had the numbers last year and graduated 12.
  7. Go Irish 1976

Ahhhh nice to see you back this year @Tigers84
  8. Go Irish 1976

And they have graduated every single player on that team including their bench players plus their coach retired.
  9. Go Irish 1976

Juan Espinosa. He owns a facility down here in Dayton and works with the Canes organization.
  10. Go Irish 1976

Welcome back to another exciting year of GCL Co-Ed baseball! I would say that a lot is going to change from last year but I would be lying to you. Badin reloaded again (shockingly) and is poised to win their 35th GCL title in 36 years. Seemingly the only team with a shot to compete with Badin...
  11. Go Irish 1976

Eaton HS vs Bishop Fenwick

Bold prediction: Eaton picks the score in this one. They run away with this one early and don't let off the gas.
  12. Go Irish 1976

2022 GCL Co-Ed

That would make sense. All things considered, I'm not
  13. Go Irish 1976

2022 GCL Co-Ed

did I read that right?? did you say I am super high?????
  14. Go Irish 1976

Recreational Golf- 2022

I just went out for the first time this season last night and I have to say I could really feel my age when I was swinging. I started to hurt in places I didn't even know I could hurt. By the time my round was over I was covered in enough CBD oil to get a life sentence in most states. Any other...
  15. Go Irish 1976

Low-Key Favorite movies

Soul Surfer. Truly inspiring movie. One of my favorites.