Recent content by gneiss rocks

1. gneiss rocks

Is the end near for Trump and his crime family?

It' was their plan going in as a way to gain more control and demonize the right...they desperately want someone to pop off...if not they will use a false flag to get it done. The the plan to take out our nation.
  2. gneiss rocks

Total lies and fake news! You are lost in a sea of propaganda if you believe yourself! Please look up. Kevin Clinesmith was convicted of forging documents! A federal judge and Comey said "there is no investigation without the ( fabricated) Steele dossiar. We all know what went on we read their...
  3. gneiss rocks

Actually they were caught and convicted of fabricating evidence and changing documents. The entire basis for all impeachments was the Steele dossier which was proven, admitted completely fabricated by Russians and Hillary. Did you miss the last 2 years, Perkins Coi, Sussman, Page, Strzok...
  4. gneiss rocks

Ding ding ding ding Exactly! Now you're starting figure out the cabal trying to overthrow our country and how they are connected.
  5. gneiss rocks

Biden on a roll!

Zero percent inflation! LOL Brandon.
  6. gneiss rocks

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So why no raid on Obama or every other president. Obama took a hell of a lot more than Trump then and was even caught destroying many yes classified. He hid them and sealed them and still has them, why no raid, it was by far much worse than anything Trump has been accused of?
  7. gneiss rocks

Like the FISA court judges who were lied to and presented with falcified and whole cloth fabricated by political opposition...pretty easy they did it 3 times.
  8. gneiss rocks

This has nothing to do with something Trump did, it is about never letting Trump/ the people find out what they do.
  9. gneiss rocks

Am I mistaken . . .

You have bladder control issues, Depends?
  10. gneiss rocks

The FBI got the last one with a forged document. Do you understand that conviction?
  11. gneiss rocks

Well the FBI was caught and convicted once for forging documents to get Trump...they would never do it again?
  12. gneiss rocks

Don't forget, James Comey, Lisa Page, Peter Strozek text forged documents on Russian collusion and convictions all exposed by Trump...no this is not politics? What a disgrace...has there ever been a banana republic not do this once they are threatened? The enemy is within and this is proof.
  13. gneiss rocks

U.S. economy adds 528,000 jobs in July, unemployment rate falls to 3.5%

Study history. There has been over 3000 fiat currencies that have printed their wealth, how did that work out?...please give me ONE that has stood the test of time. I know, this time it's different and I'm stupid. LOL
  14. gneiss rocks

Is there any banana republic that does not do this when the criminal regime is in danger of being exposed?
  15. gneiss rocks

11-year-old who saved up money for a lemonade stand was scammed by a man who gave him fake $100 bill and asked for exact change

Don't get me wrong, cash is so much better than credit cards or digital transactions, but it is also purely counterfeit, as it is backed by nothing. It only cost a few cents more to produce a $100 bill than a $1dollar bill or a penny and it is all done through our faith in debt. Whether "real"...