Recent content by ghsknightsfan

1. ghsknightsfan

2022 Division V Poll Voting Discussion (Preseason)

about 4 to Garaway, 5 to South Range Milton Union to Ironton is 3 hours Coldwater to Garaway is 3.5, to South Range is 4 so in conclusion, Ironton and South Range are isolated from every other part of the state. no game is close, but that’s why we have neutral sites! Ironton and South Range...
  2. ghsknightsfan

Paid to watch a scrimmage tonight

i believe Greenon did not charge tonight against Shawnee.
  3. ghsknightsfan

Central Buckeye Conference 2022

they’re a playoff team and could win 2 games with a good draw. probably not a threat to win the region, but worth keeping in the conversation
  4. ghsknightsfan

Ohio Heritage Conference 2022

apparently an illness within the Blanchester program. hope it’s not the monkeypox!
  5. ghsknightsfan

Shawnee vs Greenon
  6. ghsknightsfan

Word is that Greeneview vs Blanchester scrimmage is off for tomorrow evening. Blanchester cancelled, Greeneview is looking for an opponent.
  7. ghsknightsfan

Shawnee- 34 Greenon-0 in one half of varsity Greenon offense was moving the ball at times but not consistently. they couldn’t sustain a drive. Shawnee was throwing the ball at will, Greenon had some holes on the secondary. Greenon struggled to stop run plays outside the tackles, but they didn’t...
  8. ghsknightsfan

34-0. Braves looked good. Running back is an absolute tank. QB really liked to tuck it and run it, and he’s pretty fast. passing game was usually pretty open. they had a couple great run plays around the edges. Shawnees lone weakness was running between the tackles, the Shawnee O-line was not...
  9. ghsknightsfan

my final 4: Coldwater vs Milton Union, Garaway vs Wheelersburg Coldwater over Wheelersburg for the title South Range and Garaway are even in my opinion. either team could go the distance. i’m picking Garaway because it seems like they’re due for a big year.
  10. ghsknightsfan

1. Coldwater 2. South Range 3. Wheelersburg 4. Garaway 5. Harvest Prep 6. Ironton 7. Eastwood 8. Milton Union 9. Archbold 10. Ottawa Glandorf Preble Shawnee, Ridgewood, Valley View, Elmwood all knocking on the door.
  11. ghsknightsfan

Coldwater and Milton are like what, 50 minutes apart? no doubt they’d get paired up
  12. ghsknightsfan

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

no. they’re in the far southwest corner of the state. the travel only makes partial sense for half of the league. imagine driving from Brookville to Harrison on a school night for junior high basketball? Talawandas best chance at getting an invite is either madison leaving for the WOAC or...
  13. ghsknightsfan

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

one of the scrimmages i’m interested in going to tomorrow.
  14. ghsknightsfan

Week 1: Springfield Shawnee (0-0) @ Valley View (0-0)

i don’t know, but Springfield Shawnee probably makes the most sense of the 3. the Shawnee native americans had a large presence in clark county
  15. ghsknightsfan

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Clodfelter always tends to overachieve it seems like