Recent content by GCLman1

1. G

Who wins the GCL-Co Ed

Tough star to the year for CJ. Open up with a loss to X 10-3, with 7 unearned runs. Then falls to Versailles 3-1, all 3 unearned. They really gotta clean up the errors and walks. It’s still early though.
  2. G

Division II Final 4

lol what did Alter do?
  3. G

Division II Final 4

As a Chaminade fan who has gotten the 10:45 slot… I would say no. But I’m hoping it turns out better for you!
  4. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

I guess I’m wrong! Good call. I guess the old saying “it’s hard to beat a team 3 times” rang true. Credit to Coach Fleming. He’s got these kids peaking at the right time!
  5. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Woody Hayes used to say “There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
  6. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

By 10?!?!? The Eagles beat the Rams by 19 and 14. I get they’re playing much better ball now but so is CJ. Not saying the rams can’t win because i think this will be close, but rams by 10 is something.
  7. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

CJ holds on. 72-68. Heck of a win for Szabo and those Eagles.
  8. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Cj up 68-66 with 30 secs to go.. TW ball
  9. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Things have gotten interesting in Springfield…. TW only trails by 1 with a minute and a half to go. All Rams in the second half. Reaves has been fantastic for them.
  10. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Alter pulls it out after a scare from Carroll. 47-40 CJ has really found their groove. They lead Trotwood at half 41-19.
  11. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

As it stands, if Fenwick and Badin can win on Thursday, every team in the league will be in a sectional final. I can’t imagine that’s happened very often across the entire state.
  12. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

I’m still trying to fathom why this would be the line of thinking for the Alter kids. Sure the league was locked up but these are the premier two div 2 programs in the area over the last few years. Last time I checked CJ is the team in this league that’s won the regional three times in the last...
  13. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Over the past 10 years or so, Alter has never really had a great student section in my opinion. Never really understood why given their success.
  14. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

He transferred in from Springboro this year. His dad is Anthony Grant’s head assistant at UD.
  15. G

GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Final score 65-37 CJ. Wasn’t even close the entire night. Alter has some work to do. I’d say pump the breaks on the cakewalk to the Regional final.