Recent content by fvwrestler

1. F

JH mileage?

How many miles a week should JH kids run and what should be their long run distance? Beginners? Above average kids with experience? Elite kids?
  2. F

recruiting

Do any coaches out there send general letters out to all the kids in your school encouraging them to come out for cross country. If so what do you include? Some ideas of ways to persuade kids to give it a try.
  3. F

Is 2024 Barnesville's year?

All of the recruits for legacy...I mean move ins will play a big part.
  4. F

Josie Davis DQ’d

There is a massive shortage on officials in Ohio. With that said as a coach and a certified official there were definitely some calls I didn't agree with but overall I felt like the officiating was pretty good. However to be a great official you don't realize the amount of time you need to...
  5. F

What girls qualified for Districts this season?

I agree. Should be the same for boys. If the boys don't feel they are challenged in the boys tournament they should 100 percent be allowed to compete in the girls division....just my sarcastic opinion but I find your statement a little entitled. #equality
  6. F

1 more for Feb 14th Try

still need 1 more. We have a state ranked 126 willing to go up and a state ranked 285.
  7. F

Youth Tournament Sunday Feb 19th Bryan Ohio

We will be hosting a youth tournament Sunday Feb 19th at Bryan Ohio. Flyer is attached.
  8. F

1 more for Feb 14th Try

We are looking for 1 more team for a Feb 14th Tri located in NW Ohio. If interested contact jneilson@bryanschools.net
  9. F

Scrimmage nov 26th

We are looking for some teams for a scrimmage Nov 26th @ Fairview high school located in NW Ohio. We have a state ranked 132 and 285. We have a full line up plus some extras with a potential of 5 to 6 district qualifiers. We have 1 other full team committed and would like to have 5 to 6...
  10. F

Looking for a JH coach in NW Ohio

I am looking for a JH coach. Fairview high school is a small D3 school located in NW Ohio. If interested email josh.neilson@centrallocal.org
  11. F

Best Ohio wrestler to never win a state title?

Doug Jesse Hopewell Loudon
  12. F

Transfer rules

There's not. As long as your permanent residence is in that district you are fine. There has been cases of people buying a second home and making that one their "permanent" residence.
  13. F

Transfer rules

you have to sit half a season in every sport you played the previous year.
  14. F

Dist. Tournament: Division III - Rossford

100 agree