Recent content by FriKnights91

1. F

Suburban League National 2024

Tburg should be the wild card , they have the QB back did they lose a lot?
  2. F

Strongsville's Lou Cirino is Out

Well there’s a reason jobs are open in the first place, clearly Strongsville is down. Coach Trusnik represents everything you’d want in a HC . EC just hired Chase Farris last year and he had zero experience and that’s a great program. Clearly you have negative thoughts on Strongsville, maybe...
  3. F

He played four years of college ball, was in the NFL for ten years, where he clearly learned schemes and game planning, he runs a very success personal training facility and coached in the district. He is more than qualified, NFL guys get HC jobs right out the league, Teddy Bridgewater this...
  4. F

Nordonia Hudson Wadsworth
  5. F

HOMERUN hire
  6. F

Cause this is the NFL or major college, these coaches get to pick and choose their teams.
  7. F

No one seemed to think this play caller was unqualified when Stow was making final fours, I think talent might be an issue .
  8. F

If Trusnik wants this job it’s a no brainer you give it to him
  9. F

2024 Division 2 Early Outlook

Avon /Hoban/ Mass are unmatched in their Regions. "IF" TCC came back to R6 thats a different story, these programs are just different animals.
  10. F

Maybe NDCL as a HC but wouldnt leave his teaching spot at Strongsville, to much of a paycut.
  11. F

Westlake HC Opening

I'd like to see a young coach come in and given the time to turn the tide, keep the Westlake kids in town it will take a while but can be done. The GLC helps them a lot, but I worry some older coach just wants the pay.
  12. F

Westlake HC Opening

How many jobs are worst?
  13. F

Who takes over as HC at Brecksville?

I could not see Fox taking one of the best job in the Suburban where he has been super successful for this one, no sense !
  14. F

This will most likely be someone from with in, they dont have the resources to get these type of guys in mid to late Feb, no time to get coaches .
  15. F

If there's no teaching job the names you're bringing up won't be in contention or apply.