Recent content by footballforever

1. F

Week 12: #5 Brookfield @ #4 Dalton

I disagree. I was at the game, and really impressed with the speed of No.22. Dalton was playing at a different speed, "off the ball," then JM..."BIG TIME." There offensive lineman were creating a surge like a title wave. This one is going to be a great game. I give Dalton the edge, only because...
  2. F

Youngstown area pick ‘em week 12

Is the Valley Christian game being played at Boardman again this week, or Campbell?
  3. F

Week 9: Struthers vs Girard

Jumping on the Wildcat bus(OUCH). Playing with a lot of confidence. Struthers by three 27-24.
  4. F

Steubenville vs. Cardinal Mooney

Mooney will come ready to play. On a mission after the death of one of their favorite coaches. Mooney in a close one 21-20.
  5. F

Surprises, and Disappointments going into week 9.

Surprises...Jackson Milton at 6-3(weak wins though they pulled out, but a win is a win.), Struthers, coming on strong after losing their next 3 after the Aquinas game they've been playing solid football.. Boardman, quietly staying in the playoff hunt. Disappointments...Warren Harding, what's the...
  6. F

Norwalk St. Paul's John Livengood 300 wins

Excellent coach. Get's every "ounce" of his players potential. Congratulations!
  7. F

Niles at Hubbard Week 9

Hubbard bounces back big 42-14.
  8. F

Time to Retire "Hells Bells" from 3rd Down in Stadiums?

My apology about spelling sweet wrong. I should have known better. I went to the Jackson Milton game at Atwater against Waterloo and they opened up with Hell's Bells. I thought about this post.
  9. F

Dover (4-3) vs Youngstown Boardman (4-3)

Boardman finds a way to win this game 21-13. It's a must win for the Spartans also.
  10. F

Week 8: Struthers @ Niles

Not to be picky? That lineman actually weighs 148 3/4lbs. Just saying...
  11. F

Time to Retire "Hells Bells" from 3rd Down in Stadiums?

I rather they play...Nazareth..."HAIR OF THE DOG." It's legendary, and every Grandmother in the stadium would stand and dance wildly. Meaning it's a sweat song for everybody...
  12. F

First two weeks of football playoffs to be played on Friday nights this season

If you think about it? How many games are there on Friday nights, compared to Saturday nights, during the season? Having a Saturday games is stressful for the teams involved. Too many distractions during the day before the big game. I know this as a former coach. I hated Saturday games. However...
  13. F

Week 7 NE8 2-4 Niles @ 6-0 South Range

Must be talking about Robinson from Fitch. Dude is a Stud...
  14. F

Week 7 NE8 2-4 Niles @ 6-0 South Range

South Range in this one 42-0. Yeagley calls off the "Pitbulls" at half, and the "Shih Tzus" play the 2nd half.
  15. F

Week 8: Struthers @ Niles

Struthers playing with a lot of confidence pull this one out big.