Recent content by ElderHSfan02

1. E

2022 Elder Football

We will see. I do agree they will have 1 "starter", but I do think you will see more than 1 QB take snaps in the game. Just taking a complete guess, it would not surprise me to see Ramsey wanting to get back to a QB that can pass, but also run for over a 1,000 yards like Ramsey, Bittner, and...
  2. E

2022 Elder Football

Yes, I don't believe they have ever used 3 different QBs in one game. One season yes.
  3. E

2022 Elder Football

You probably have to go back to 2015 with Peyton Ramsey the last time Elder only "utilized" 1 QB.
  4. E

2022 Elder Football

I agree that Springboro likely has a good team to agree to play Elder. Your memory is correct. Elder JV beat Springboro 28-14 and Springboro Frosh beat Elder Frosh 24-12 in 2020.
  5. E

2022 Elder Football

I can't think of any right now. I think a case could be made for Elder to utilize at times(not rotate) 3 based on different skill sets. Schoster(true drop back passer, also tallest of the group), Reuter(senior with Varsity experience, shorter, offers leadership, running, and passing ability)...
  6. E

2022 Elder Football

Rotating is your word not mine. I said "utilize".
  7. E

2022 Elder Football

It's a wildcard only in the sense they are replacing a very good 2 year starter at QB. Elder is in good shape at QB with 4 options really. I think many schools would die for Elder's stockpile of QBs. You forgot to mention Brass in competition at QB. He was the JV starter last year and had a...
  8. E

2022 Elder Football

PC defense was too much. Hambleton was running for life a lot, and was probably trying to force some throws to make something happen that led to 3 interceptions. I'm sure Hambleton had some throws on him last season, but a lot was also having to force something due to pass rush. Schorsch...
  9. E

2022 Elder Football

I haven't heard anything, but I wonder if Shoster will be the primary passing QB with Reuter taking on a lot of Drew Ramsey's role from last 2 seasons. You also have junior Brass who had a very good JV season and junior Schachleiter who is talented also. I think Ramsey will be able to get...
  10. E

2022 Elder Football

The best 2-8 team Elder has ever had.
  11. E

2022 Elder Football

I think Elder beats Lou X at home this year. They really should have won last year on the road. I think this is the most solid schedule Elder has ever had. Not toughest, but solid as in good, comparable teams to Elder. A very tough schedule(not the toughest).
  12. E

2022 Elder Football

Moeller is the GCL favorite this year, but not "substantially" better without a QB. Not having a QB will be the equalizer.
  13. E

2022 Elder Football

Moeller's playoff run last year was impressive beating an excellent Lakota West team to make the final four, then losing a tight one to Springfield by 1. I think Moeller coaching staff is doing just fine. The big concern for Moeller is who will be QB. That can make or break any team.
  14. E

2022 Elder Football

Do you really believe that's a majority? Those people seem to be of the Far Left or Far Right type(just an analogy), meaning a small group of people. I don't think the average fan of Elder football enjoys seeing the team lose to St. X, Moeller, or Lasalle ever. At the end of the day, no one...
  15. E

2022 Elder Football

I think Elder beats X this year. Moe should be in driver seat, but their QB got kicked out of school. Elder not knowing who QB will be entering the season has me not ready to say Elder is the favorite. I think GCL is a toss up until we know who emerges as starting QB at each school and how...