ElderHSfan02's latest activity

• E
    ElderHSfan02 replied to the thread 2022 Elder Football.
    We will see. I do agree they will have 1 "starter", but I do think you will see more than 1 QB take snaps in the game. Just taking a...
  • E
    Yes, I don't believe they have ever used 3 different QBs in one game. One season yes.
  • E
    You probably have to go back to 2015 with Peyton Ramsey the last time Elder only "utilized" 1 QB.
  • E
    I agree that Springboro likely has a good team to agree to play Elder. Your memory is correct. Elder JV beat Springboro 28-14 and...
  • E
    I can't think of any right now. I think a case could be made for Elder to utilize at times(not rotate) 3 based on different skill sets...
  • E
    Rotating is your word not mine. I said "utilize".
  • E
    It's a wildcard only in the sense they are replacing a very good 2 year starter at QB. Elder is in good shape at QB with 4 options...
  • E
    PC defense was too much. Hambleton was running for life a lot, and was probably trying to force some throws to make something happen...
  • E
    I haven't heard anything, but I wonder if Shoster will be the primary passing QB with Reuter taking on a lot of Drew Ramsey's role from...
  • E
    The best 2-8 team Elder has ever had.
  • E
    I think Elder beats Lou X at home this year. They really should have won last year on the road. I think this is the most solid...
  • E
    Moeller is the GCL favorite this year, but not "substantially" better without a QB. Not having a QB will be the equalizer.
  • E
    Moeller's playoff run last year was impressive beating an excellent Lakota West team to make the final four, then losing a tight one to...
  • E
    Do you really believe that's a majority? Those people seem to be of the Far Left or Far Right type(just an analogy), meaning a small...
  • E
    I think Elder beats X this year. Moe should be in driver seat, but their QB got kicked out of school. Elder not knowing who QB will be...