Recent content by eggsbenedictine

1. E

2023 Benedictine Football

I agree. Even though I don’t think a move is necessary, I love seeing these ideas about who and why to rent, but could they wait until after the season? Senior night for bene is tonight plus it’s a pretty big game seeding wise. I have to think bene should cruise to a win but I have bene wrong...
  2. E

What’s happened to this thread? Benedictine is likely in the playoffs according to Drew Pasteur with only 18 teams legitimately vying for the 16 seed playoff teams according to him as well! Not saying they should be heaped with praise but expected a little conversation about the bengals here!
  3. E

Is there a livestream for the strongsville game?
  4. E

The younger slemc looks good. Does he also play baseball like his brother does anyone know?
  5. E

Fink got the players more so than welo if you want to make that argument.
  6. E

I could be mistaken but I believe the kicker had a soccer game yesterday. Can anyone confirm or deny that I am correct in saying that?
  7. E

Anyone know of any Bengal football or any Bengal events coming up…I believe Mr Jerome Baker paid a visit recently…
  8. E

Archbishop Hoban at Walsh Jesuit

Hoban is the much better team but it will still be a decently tight game, maybe about the same amount between the 2 as Hoban-Iggy Last week
  9. E

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Bene dodged a bullet there
  10. E

This has always been true
  11. E

I believe you but when did fans boo team? Did they boo coaches or players? Only thing I find hard to believe is that those are the only two teams' fans to boo a team if coaches are counted
  12. E

Just seeing different people I suppose. Practicing vs your own team gets boring and repetitive
  13. E

16 team 7/7 HOF fields this Friday

I thought the depth chart seemed to be Kaltenbach>Iliano>Barker, no? Always thought it should be like that with Barker competing with Kaltenbach
  14. E

Please stop dragging this childish beef around this thread. There was no reason to post this and yet you went all the way off of the topic to make this snide comment. As if this was not enough, Grind has in fact been just about right with regards to everything he has said and if my memory...
  15. E

I believe one scrimmage in August will be Glenville and another team (Lorain perhaps?). I don't think the Ed's scrimmage is happening again as I believe it was play one year and scrimmage the next although it could have been scrimmage two years? Not sure on what others will be if not eds...