Recent content by EagleSE

1. E

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

Yep, kept the D end honest when he started to crash down to tackle White, a couple of fakes by Bullock and gains around the end made the D end stay in position for containment.
  2. E

2023 St. Edward Football

Chris Mobley
  3. E

2023 St. Edward Football

Rashaun Stover Dan Andrews
  4. E

D I State Championahip: St. Edward vs Springfield Part 3

This was a great football game to watch. The Ed's v Springfield and the Hoban v. Mass were the best two so far. I expected the game to be close and Springfield met Ed's punch in the first half, but Ed's was able to slow down the Springfield Offense with some good adjustments and the St. Ed's...
  5. E

2023 St. Edward Football

Give it a couple of weeks maybe? But there is talent in the program, we just won't have that massive experienced offensive line like this year.
  6. E

2023 St. Edward Football

Great job coaches and team, very much enjoyed watching the team progress this year.
  7. E

Region 1: #1 Lakewood St. Edward vs #6 Medina

I think Holian was DC at that time or maybe Lombardo, but I remember talking to Holian about the game plan against Mentor. He told me that Mentor has scored all their touchdowns against St. Ignatius (the previous week) with 30 yard or longer plays, so they didn't let them have the big play...
  8. E

2023 St. Edward Football

Guess we will find out on Friday.
  9. E

2023 St. Edward Football

Where the Eagles win by a lot of points.
  10. E

2023 St. Edward Football

I thought the Eagles played a pretty complete game last night. Lot's a penalties against the Eagles, it will be interesting to see how many and how many yards. It's interesting that Drew Pasteur now has the Eagles ranked #1 in his fantastic 50 rankings. Looking forward to the semi-final game...
  11. E

He needs a better offensive line. They had to keep backs in to help with protection. And he still didn't have enough time.
  12. E

2024 St. Ignatius Football

When was the last time St. Ignatius played a Cleveland team during the regular season?
  13. E

Unfortunately yes, that was the game. Medina had a strong running game that year, not sure they have been able to run the ball that well since 2020.
  14. E

Well said.
  15. E

I'm going to guess this game is at Byers.