E-Town's latest activity

• E
    E-Town replied to the thread The Massillon Effect.
    Naw, this was back in the 70's when HS sports was still competing with Pro and college sports for the entertainment dollar. Again, the...
  • E
    E-Town replied to the thread The Massillon Effect.
    My two cents from an area of football that was equal if not better than Massilon in many of the years where they "won" state...
  • E
    E-Town reacted to Retired Pro's post in the thread The Massillon Effect with Haha Haha.
    I think neighboring schools have accepted that private schools cheat. It bugs them more when Massillon continues to do it but somehow...
  • E
    E-Town reacted to MentorGrad2002's post in the thread Mentor Football 2024 with Like Like.
    It's really only one guy and he isn't really a stable individual. Look at the debate board if you want to see how nuts he is.. He also...
  • E
    E-Town reacted to cardzfan1234's post in the thread Mentor Football 2024 with Like Like.
    I walk out of the past two years with respect for Riverside. They stepped up and requested a two-game series with Mentor. They played...
  • E
    E-Town reacted to tom 48's post in the thread Avon vs. Saint Ignatius with Like Like.
    Disgusting thing to say to a man with a serious illness.
  • E
    E-Town replied to the thread Mentor Football 2024.
    The only way the first three would be considered a "loss" is if they went to Ed's or Ignatius instead of Lake. They were Catholic school...