Recent content by dograt

1. dograt

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

Once Talawanda and one other join (which has to be happening), Edgewood is basically trading Harrison, Northwest, and Mount Healthy for Bellbrook, Franklin and Monroe (plus the team that comes in with Talawanda). I think that is a step UP in competition. Then if their crossover is Valley View...
  2. dograt

I think Troy Christian is the one in danger of not fielding a team.
  3. dograt

Dixie and Preble left first. They complained (rightfully) for years to the SWBL about the crossovers and wanted expansion to 8 and 8 big/small to eliminate them. The big schools were perfectly fine with their almost automatic wins in crossovers and shut down those discussions every year...
  4. dograt

yes. that is why i think they are going to add 2 more. None of the 7 want to be on the big side.
  5. dograt

They are being forced to, or the small schools are leaving. Waynesville, Madison, and Carlisle are not happy. They need to do something or risk the league falling apart.
  6. dograt

problem with that is Oakwood is not on the big side. its not 6&6, its 5 big and 7 small.
  7. dograt

right now it's a 5-7 split. That means every small school has a crossover, but 2 of the big schools have 2 crossovers. This tells me they think they're not done. I bet they want Talawanda, but are having trouble finding that 14th school to go 7 and 7. Dayton Christian probably wants to be that...
  8. dograt

I've heard that is not off of the table.....
  9. dograt

your Knights belong in the TRC over the SWBL anyway.
  10. dograt

Franklin High School Football Coach

How are you going to tease that and not say who?
  11. dograt

Head Coach Openings

Do we also get to limit AAU basketball, JO volleyball, travel soccer, fall baseball, indoor track? Or is it just big bad football that is evil?
  12. dograt

Your team's biggest victory in 20 years?

2001 Valley View 75-12 Milton-Union 2002 Valley View 48-7 Milton-Union 2003 Valley View 44-0 Milton-Union 2004 Valley View 52-7 Milton Union 2005 Valley View 21-54 Milton Union
  13. dograt

6 per division means 5 division games which leaves 2 crossovers. Same problem that caused Dixie and Preble to bolt, starting all of this.
  14. dograt

so...Waynesville from East to West?
  15. dograt

Pretty sure that is false. It happened the other way around. Madison and Carlisle reached out to the TRC. Nothing came of it. the TRC is half a year in. they aren't reaching out to anyone. They are still seeing how everything works.