Recent content by dexksim

1. D

Glenville

Whatever helps you sleep at night loser. Guarantee that the school you support would get their @$$ handed to them by the "PeeWee" Glenville team
  2. D

Glenville

May Glenville continue to live rent-free in the minds of all the jealous, bitter losers. Go Tarblooders! Make it a 3-peat this year!
  3. D

Glenville

I wish Glenville and Moe would mix it up this year. That would be great
  4. D

2024 Schedules - Division IV

Glad to see Avon, Ed's and Hoban on Glenville's schedule this fall. That is how you compete for championships: you take on teams that are, on paper, your betters. Hopefully, all three remain on the schedule
  5. D

Opting Up to Division I Among Referendum Items Approved for Spring Vote

Don't worry, Glenville will go easy on your school if they ever play them. You'll only lose by 40 instead of 50
  6. D

Would anyone step up to D1

I'd love to see Glenville compete in DI. It would be so great to see the anti-Glenville people cry if the Tarblooders win it all
  7. D

2024 Open / Unknowns Part II

I feel that Glenville should play teams that are, on paper at least, their betters. They need to be challenged in the regular season
  8. D

No disrespect to Heights, but Glenville needs a stronger test than them. Ed's, Massillon, GCL South schools, Central Catholic (Toledo), Ursuline would be much more appropriate
  9. D

I wonder why St. Ignatius-John Marshall fell through
  10. D

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

St. Edward vs. Glenville has to happen
  11. D

2024 Open/Unknowns

Like the old West Senate days in the 70s lol. That's probably the last time these two played in the regular season. I know they played in the playoffs back in '22, with Ignatius winning
  12. D

Where Should Glenville Play?

Right. NOT football, because all Glenville football players live in the Glenville zone. And since it was for another sport, those Glenville athletes who you saw on the West Side attended Glenville High. Students who attend Glenville High can live ANYWHERE in Cleveland or suburbs. Ginn Academy is...
  13. D

2024 St. Edward Football

Hopefully, Ed's and Glenville can renew the series. Glenville needs to be tested against equal and/or better competition in order to win championships
  14. D

Competitive Balance in Pennsylvania

Cry ME a river! Glenville's a D4 school, like it or not. Unless and until the OHSAA allows schools to play up, they'll continue to be where their enrollment dictates. Personally, I'd love it if they allowed Glenville and other schools to play up. Because if they won in a higher division, people...
  15. D

Where Should Glenville Play?

Keep dreamin', buddy. Glenville's gonna keep winnin'. And you and your anti-Glenville dopes will keep cryin'. Deal with it!