Recent content by covidsucks

1. C

GCL Coed 2024

I see where mcnick is making the trip to stuby week one. Will be a big challenge. your always two tds down before the game starts. It's like a Mafia hit job, the refs are all from West Virginia.
  2. C

McSurley out at Clinton Massie

Let me get this straight? The turf money was privately raised in just a couple weeks, at the amount of almost half a million. The levy just failed that would have created the same amount. Do these people in this community leave in caves? Thank God they raised the funds for a safe playing surface...
  3. C

2024 Schedules - Division IV

You can most likely put stuebinville in division 3, making region 15 pretty weak.
  4. C

Good news about the turf. Putting a team of this caliber on 15 year old turf would be immoral. Hopefully their community can ralley and get the track safe to run on.
  5. C

GCL Coed Probable Competitive Balance

Bureaux, completely agree. Clarksville will have their way with with region 16 if Alter and mcnick goes.
  6. C

Warrior, totally agree. Schools like CM over the next several years will be in a huge financial bind. Their community will never support any levy. This district ran the easiest levy to pass and it failed. Next fall will be virtually in impossible. If the district wants anything nice for their...
  7. C

I don't think promoting a levy is advisable, however, informing the community of the cuts that will be made is just common sense. The parents that didn't know the urgency of the matter is pretty incompetent. Now financially their going to be hurt. I would be pretty p$$$ed if I had a Jh girl...
  8. C

I can only imagine a parent leaving work to drive to their 7th grade daughter to New Richmond. The money they will spend on gas for one event would be the cost of passing a renewal. Can't remember the comedians name, but his famous quote "can't fix stupid". I think that defines this district...
  9. C

Maybe not actively promoting. But you could have let the community know the stakes that were going to happen if their levy failed. Now these poor uneducated parents will be financially strapped for the next several years. Don't know what the future looks like for this district and how their...
  10. C

Cinci, don't really think it's the turf and track that is the biggest issue. Because of the total lack of promotion of the previous levy failure. The entire athlete programs are going to be hurt. With no transportation to and from events. The district will suffer participation issues. Not many...
  11. C

What's really sad is that no one will be held accountable for the districts miss management over the past ten years. The previous super is at another district and the current BOE is probably just incompetent. It appears that the only individuals that will suffer are the players. Hopefully...
  12. C

Don't know if this is true, I've been hearing they will need to play on another field because the stadium needs to be condemned. Their track is already unusable. Pretty sad.
  13. C

Lake Levy Vote March 19

Wow, this sounds like Clinton Massie. They need to pass a levy or their potential program of excellence might be a thing of the past. They've already RIFed the coach. Rural public schools that can't pass levies are the next urban public schools. Really sad Ohio school funding has gotten to this...
  14. C

Is everything on hold until the levy gets passed? If the levy fails will the track be replaced and the field be safe to play on? What a mess! How does a school system get to this situation? Like I wrote in an earlier post" clown car". Hire and elect clowns and you get a circus.
  15. C

Everything that I've heard is nobody knows what is happening. The school is a complete clown car crashing into a dumpster fire.