Recent content by coltfan76

1. C

Cincinnati Jobs

That's probably true but Kurt never let facts get in the way of taking a cheap shot at West Clermont.
  2. C

Cincinnati Jobs

Plus if the 8th grader stays, they have potential.
  3. C

Cincinnati Jobs

If the head coach is associated with you, West Clermont doesn't want them. You're the guy that tonight Tommy the clown was a good hire.
  4. C

Taft’s Rayvon Griffith

The ACC had half the final four and 3 teams in the Elite 8. They were the better deeper conference. Baylor has to prove they are more than a fluke. The Big 12 has one legit basketball school. One year does not make them a better conference
  5. C

Taft’s Rayvon Griffith

What happened to the Big 12 deal? Why did that get scuttled?
  6. C

Taft’s Rayvon Griffith

I wasn't aware UC was moving to the ACC
  7. C

Cincinnati Jobs

You'll forgive me if I take the word of people I know and trust over some sycophant on the Internet.
  8. C

Cincinnati Jobs

Maz did a good job with the talent he had but he completely screwed over the future of the program. He made it clear he didn't care about any of the kids he knew he would never coach.
  9. C

Cincinnati Jobs

I've personally witnessed him slapping a player on the back of the head during a game. If he does that at IH he will be perp walked out of the gym. His classless sideline antics will grow stale there very quickly.
  10. C

Cincinnati Jobs

Where will McKinley go?
  11. C

Cincinnati Jobs

I'm sure he has plenty of incentive. I'm just not sure he has the self control.
  12. C

Cincinnati Jobs

I wonder if he makes it to the first game?
  13. C

Cincinnati Jobs

They got a new high school principal. The assistant is stepping up to the head role. Assuming board approval
  14. C

Cincinnati Jobs

My source told me he was misinformed. Now he's saying Caldwell.
  15. C

Cincinnati Jobs

Unless something changed in the last 48 his Caldwell ain't it.