Recent content by coach cal

1. C

Week 1: Elder vs. Pickerington North at The PIT

If you had a parking pass for Setons garage the price went up this year to 20 dollars
  2. C

Week 1: Elder vs. Pickerington North at The PIT

Suire Ave is a good place to park. It's a nice wide street with big older homes. You walk to the end of Suire to St Lawrence and go right and the back entrance to the stadium is right there. It takes you right in the horseshoe end of the stadium on the visitors side.
  3. C

Best Football Movie/Series?

The Junction Boys
  4. C

Best Week 1 Games in SW Ohio

Pickerington North @ Elder
  5. C

2022 St. Edward Football

I will be making my first trip up to Lakewood stadium on Saturday. Where is the best place to try and park at ?
  6. C

Week 2: Elder(1-0) vs Pickerington Central(1-0)

Seton's garage is mostly pass holders. The lot at Seton usually fills up fast. If it's full then the best place to park on the street is Suire Ave or Academy Ave in between W 8th st and St Lawrence. The back gate to the stadium is on St Lawrence Ave close to the corner of Suire Ave. I would try...
  7. C

2022 Season Tickets

I ordered the tickets on my laptop too. I know I used the same email. I am pretty sure I used my cell number that the app is on.
  8. C

2022 Season Tickets

I have the email from when I bought them. It has the pass code I used. Maybe I do need to call
  9. C

2022 Season Tickets

That's what I clicked on and it gives you the option to buy or enter a pass code. Since I've already bought them I assumed you just enter the pass code and your seats should come up but it says invalid code.
  10. C

2022 Season Tickets

I have a question about my season tickets. I renewed them back in July and I have the app on my phone but I can't get my tickets to come up on the app. I tried typing in my pass code that I used to renew my tickets but it says invalid code. What am I doing wrong?
  11. C

Week 1: Elder at Covington Catholic(KY)

I wonder if you'll be able to park in cov cath's parking lot. I can't remember how big it is
  12. C

2022 Elder Football

That game was played at Byers field in Parma. That's where Ignatius typically plays their home games