1. C

New enrollment numbers?

I was wondering how that works as well.
  2. C

2023-24 Northern Lakes League....both divisions

Clay 58 Fremont 44
  3. C

Southview 57 Clay 50 Micah Bays with 37. He didn't miss. He makes the game look way too easy. Effortless. Although Clay lost they battled all night. Armstead has them playing really hard and buying in to the program. They are headed in the right direction. They have a really solid Freshman...
  4. C

Clay wins at Napoleon.
  5. C

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Clay wins again at Napoleon.
  6. C

Yes, I believe you are right!
  7. C

Toledo Christian 71 Oregon Clay 59 Clay battled back from being down 16 in the 3rd to cut it to 4 in the 4th, but just couldn't get any closer. Clay is showing signs of improvement as a program which is nice to see. They are young mostly and Armstead has them headed into the right direction...
  8. C

2024 Perrysburg Invitational Tournament (PIT)

Who ended up winning MOW?
  9. C

Coaching Changes for 2024?

Oregon Clay will have a new coach.
  10. C

I heard Clay was fouled with under a second to go down 1. Hits the first FT and hits the second, but apparently someone from Clay got into the key too early? Then just in OT? If that's true then that's a tough loss. Clay keeps improving every game it seems. Having Walker transfer in has helped...
  11. C

Scott seems pretty inconsistent. Seen they only beat a pretty bad Springfield team by 9.
  12. C

Tuesday, December 19 Final Scores

Oregon Clay 45 Holland Springfield 35
  13. C

Why would Irish_Buffalo's time be coming to an end soon? And obviously? Ever since I've been on this site he's been nothing short of a book of knowledge. I really enjoy reading his posts. It doesn't even matter what thread he posts on he is definitely one of the best poster on Yappi. His...
  14. C

Transfers and player movement

Yes, Clay is open enrollment.
  15. C

Final Scores (5/9)

Oregon Clay 6 Anthony Wayne 3