Recent content by cjb5656

1. C

Trouble in Columbia

Some lessons are learned the hard way, unfortunately.
  2. C

Trouble in Columbia

As I posted in some past threads one of the biggest problems older Jews struggle with is that younger generations of Jews don’t hold Israel in the same importance, nor do they embrace Jewish traditions and the religion itself. The younger Jews, like their western counterparts, are largely...
  3. C

Cleveland Guardians

You can also quote this… Guardians win the division at 90-72.
  4. C

Trouble in Columbia

No. American blacks were not early leaders in radical feminism, the push for easy divorces, abortion, recreational drug use, modern psychology and it’s associated BS, the hate speech/hate group classifying industry, wokism, etc…and especially the weaponizing of “antisemitism” to quell any...
  5. C

Trouble in Columbia

The big problem here is American Jews are about 90% liberal, ultra liberal in large numbers, and they have spent the last 80 years as the tip of the spear in an endless push of liberalism that has weakened and degraded American society. They chose to align themselves with all the liberal loon...
  6. C

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

When Arizona thinks you can help, you are definitely good enough for OSU. Would have been nice to land Townsend.
  7. C

Yes, I thought about his Oakland offense versus the tighter OSU offense, but…love it or hate it…they still do some inside banging in the B1G. Zed Key was a respectable banger when he was fat. He was useless after the weight loss, of course. My point is there was a role at one time for a...
  8. C

He does provide toughness and experience. Those are positives.
  9. C

Cleveland Guardians

17-6. Loving it!
  10. C

Cleveland Guardians

Oh, they are terrible…but as of today they are hanging in against everyone but CLE.
  11. C

Cavs 2023-24

Agree. The Magic just don’t have enough scorers and don’t look ready for this. I’m sure they will make it hard on the Cavs in Orlando, though.
  12. C

Cavs 2023-24

Can’t complain. Up 2-0 and playing very spirited and aggressive. Love to see it. The Magic just look too young, but they have a chance to get back into it at home.
  13. C

And the next Johnny Football is…

Bust potential is high.
  14. C

Cleveland Guardians

Take their record against the Guardians away and they are respectable.
  15. C

Cleveland Browns 2024 Edition

I think we are all aware he needs to produce this season.