Recent content by chidy

1. C

SOLD: All-Session Ticket for Olympic Team Trials

UPDATE: SOLD I have 1 All-Session Ticket (Lower Level- 108 Row B- Great Seat) for Olympic Team Trials available. Selling for what I paid $400 Text Coach Chris Chidlaw ASAP 440-452-9253
  2. C

OAC Girls Grade School State Numbers

Comparison of the numbers from 2021 to 2024 There is a 37% increase in the number of Grade school girls competing at OAC State this year compared to last year. Overall a 322% increase in numbers from 2021 to 2024 Huge jump from 2022 to 2023. Coincides with OHSAA sanctioning Girls side of the...
  3. C

Best PSU team ever? Best NCAA team ever?

Is Helen Maroulis training there?
  4. C

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

Anyone know what OHSAA pays OSU to have the tournament there?
  5. C

Division II Team Race?

Only other program with similar numbers I would think would be St. Edward Ed's list of multiple time state champions 4xers (4) 3xers (8) 2xers (17) So Graham has 3 more 4xers and 2 more 3xers than Eds. Whereas Eds has 6 more 2xers than Graham. *Eds hasn't had a 4xer since 2013. And their...
  6. C

Jr. High 3 timers

Video interview at 2024 JH OAC w Tony https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Ak98APtqtn6J4XWL/?mibextid=KsPBc6
  7. C

Pardon my ignorance but what is the Icehaus?
  8. C

Jr. High 3 timers

"Only" a 2x JH OAC Champ. But you could be right about all the Grade School titles. Did he compete at OAC JH his 6th grade year? I know some choose not to
  9. C

Jr. High 3 timers

Grey Burnett is on pace to be added to this list. Obviously 3 more OHSAA titles to go which won't be easy but gotta start with 1 to get to #2
  10. C

Jr. High 3 timers

The only two 2xers from last year were Brandon Bickerton (won OHSAA D1 106) and Kane Shawger (3rd D1: 132lbs). So unless OAC Facebook post on 2/29 is incorrect the answer is No
  11. C

Jr. High 3 timers

https://www.ohioathletics.com/oaclegends-the-first-3x-jr-high-state-champion-tony-tortorici/ This touches on how he never wrestled at the OHSAA state tournament but not if he wrestled in high school. My guess is he may have competed a little bit his freshman year but according to the article...
  12. C

Jr. High 3 timers

Has there every been anyone that has won 6 OAC grade school titles, 3 OAC JH titles, & 4 OHSAA state titles? What's the most OAC grade school titles you can win? 6? Not sure if they have a minimum age? Guessing maybe Kindergarten. So if you won every year K, 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. That would be 6...
  13. C

Haha. Those funny retired folk jabs! I'm sure it's a lot of work but if your work force is doubled/tripled a lot of those task such as rolling up mats and repositioning them goes much quicker. We're not moving resilites mats anymore. Dollamurs take 2 people per section. Ahh kids these days...
  14. C

Just laying all the information out there. I'm all for ending the last weekend in February. At the Schott that won't work. OHSAA cut a week off the front instead of the back which I wasn't for. And I understand not wanting to have it during Arnold weekend. Hotel rates go through the roof...