Recent content by cchs1983

1. C

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

What an embarrassment tonight on Cherry St, but it’s the youth. Is it the youth who never gets to help side? Is it the youth who can’t shoot? Is it the youth who’s been a 4-year starter and has nothing but regress the last 2 years? How’s the skill development on Cherry? And people actually...
  2. C

Wouldn’t take much, sit in a 2-3 zone and watch the Irish fire scuds up all night as the coaches sit dumbfounded.
  3. C

Same crap excuses, just a different year. How about figuring out why were super young, again? Why is the program in such terrible shape? Only 6 freshman showed up to a game? How about 3 kids on JV who have never played high school basketball before, isn't that a red flag? Why does top talent...
  4. C

Specific? 0-3 versus the local rivals. Freshman and JV teams embarrassing disasters, maybe 3 wins combined. Six freshmen showed up for a game. JV has 3 players who've never played high school before. Top talent escapes yearly (Hornbeak, Hunt, Jaynes, Jones, Pike, Leach) I believe this is year...
  5. C

So far in 2024 Central Catholic basketball is as low as it's ever been. Only 6 freshmen show up to a game, JV team has 3 players who have never played high school basketball before. Varsity has only 10. Head coach Floyd is the king of social media but after last night's loss, maybe one of the...
  6. C

MVCD have a full roster, outside of the head coach?
  7. C

How to cancel RedZone

Anyone??
  8. C

College Scholarships

I love every oh5’er I’ve ever met
  9. C

College Scholarships

So, if my kid receives more in value from a multitude of scholarships than tuition costs, does he pocket the remaining dollars?
  10. C

Coaching>recruiting?
  11. C

Creative writing course for school? If so, he’s winning 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️
  12. C

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

Meanwhile on Clegg Dr……
  13. C

Agree mostly, most of these kids played a lot of younger AAU together so you would think they realize who they’re dealing with. But I’ve seen before, when college A comes to visit West and not Leach, problems will arise.
  14. C

Only thing terrifying tonight was lil Mikey getting out coached again by Jamie. CCHS got a great whistle and Floyd laid a 💩 again. All those athletes and he plays a 2-2-1 press into a 2-3 and unfortunately nobody smart enough on the sideline to help the kids out. Heck with 4 and the better...
  15. C

So if this is a close game, how does make Scott look? Or, if Lima wins, then what….