Recent content by Cavman96

1. Cavman96

Division V State Championship: Ironton (15-0) vs. South Range (15-0)

Two darn fine teams. Both really good. Congratulations to South Range! You guys played phenomenal.
  2. Cavman96

Division VI State Championship: Marion Local (15-0) vs Kirtland (15-0)

Great game! Kirkland was as advertised. Two great teams, congrats!
  3. Cavman96

Weel 11: North Union (7-3) @ Coldwater (9-1)

It looks like I might owe done of our young Cav posters a bit of an apology after last week. It's easy to get frustrated and vent after a loss. And you young guys obviously know more about the game today than I do. Nice to see the boys come out fighting and bounce back. Great job, Cavs!
  4. Cavman96

Week 10: Marion Local (9-0) @ Coldwater (9-0)

Now wait a minute. I never said they packed it in. I did say it looked like they quit playing in the second quarter. I also said that maybe they should because that seemed to be what you were implying. Either way. The kids have work to do, and I'm pulling for them. I hope they come out of...
  5. Cavman96

Back up plan? Yes, back up plan. You're saying the kids should just pack it in, season over? Because we have too many guys out? Be careful what you wish for. The kids might actually do just that. It also happened a couple of seasons ago. We'll find out next week, I guess. Personally, I...
  6. Cavman96

Hmmm. Not sure. Smh.
  7. Cavman96

I seen heads down, no fire, no hustle to get a play in. The kids were beaten in the first quarter, they knew it, and they did not fight back. We had a class like that a couple of years ago that lost their fire after they lost a game (Anna smoked them, I believe). I'm not sure what this is...
  8. Cavman96

The MAC kids look like MAC kids. The Coldwater kids look like babies out there. I have to admit. Watching the Flyers tonight is like watching Coldwater 15 years ago. Just solid players at every position. Nothing fancy, no weaknesses. You guys have a lot of football to play yet, best of luck!
  9. Cavman96

Hey, hats off to the Marion folks. You guys have a really fine football team. As tough as it was to watch our boys get manhandled like that, I have to admit, it was kind of fun watching them execute. Something about playing against us seems to bring out the best in Marion Local. And this...
  10. Cavman96

Yes, you did! So the point
  11. Cavman96

OK, Cav posters. Maybe it's time for another quick "Power of Positive Thinking" moment. Today's inspiration comes from none other than our most worthy opponent this week, the Marion Local Flyers. It appears that some of you (Cav fans) are still worried about something that is potentially 7...
  12. Cavman96

They are selling 50/50 tickets tonight at McSober's, tomorrow at Joe and Jean's Town Tavern, tomorrow also at Depot at Coldwater and Moeller's Brew Barn, is that right? Just fyi... I think that's right.
  13. Cavman96

Well, glad to see some Cav fans crawling out of their rocks. I hope we'll be ready, I'm already getting hit up for 50/50 tickets at work. With that said, some positive vibes for today... Speaking of which, what would Coach Harley say to the kids right now? I'll take a shot at it and say...